• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado Wanted: Mopar 6BU43RXFAB Front Bumper Closeout Panel

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I recently removed my winch for repair and will leave it out for the winter. In the mean time I now have a gap in the bumper that use to be filled by this closeout panel.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanted: Mopar 6BU43RXFAB Front Bumper Closeout Panel 1637266330137

I threw mine away when I installed the winch. D'oh!

If you still have yours and want to get rid of it, I would much appreciate it. Thanks!
Sponsored

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks Mike, but I'm looking for another destined for the dump that I can use for the winter.

giphy.gif

I'm not so in need of one that I will buy another to throw away.

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Well I would think if you were going to throw it away, it already be gone.

Thanks though.

Mods: please delete this thread. :like:

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Well I would think if you were going to throw it away, it already be gone.
That's not always the case Gary. I'm still holding on to mine after 18 months. I keep telling myself that I'm going to modify it to use with the winch. :ontheloo:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
That's not always the case Gary. I'm still holding on to mine after 18 months. I keep telling myself that I'm going to modify it to use with the winch. :ontheloo:
Mine sat in the basement for two years. I finally cut it up to fit around the winch, and then tossed it when it was a terrible fit. :LOL:

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Mine sat in the basement for two years. I finally cut it up to fit around the winch, and then tossed it when it was a terrible fit. :LOL:
That's the reason that I keep procrastinating. I'm afraid that I'd have the same result.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Buy it....Then make a copy of it on cardboard then modify the cardboard piece first and after getting it right, then trace it to the real one. That is how I modified mine after installing the winch and it was a perfect fit! not hard, just takes a few more steps to get it right! the beauty of it is ...if you make a mistake on the cardboard you just make another one and so on!!

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
My problem was the size of the Warn Zeon 10s. It doesn’t allow room for a connected piece behind the winch. I ended up with two “wings.” Those wings only had the one plastic fastener.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanted: Mopar 6BU43RXFAB Front Bumper Closeout Panel 1638332309579
Sponsored