• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Want to trade your premium black soft top for my premium tan soft top?

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Let's just say that my wife and I, did indeed, have a conversation about which top would look better on our 2019 Sahara with black exterior and black/tan seating. I even remember saying to her that I thought the tan soft top would look good with the tan seating. She says no such conversation happened.

Now that we installed it, she doesn't like it and said she would have never approved on tan with black. Yikes.

So, does anyone want a premium tan soft top with a trade of their black soft top? I know, I'm grasping for straws here...but I think it looks nice!

upload_2019-4-29_12-44-39.jpeg

upload_2019-4-29_12-45-7.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Let's just say that my wife and I, did indeed, have a conversation about which top would look better on our 2019 Sahara with black exterior and black/tan seating. I even remember saying to her that I thought the tan soft top would look good with the tan seating. She says no such conversation happened.

Now that we installed it, she doesn't like it and said she would have never approved on tan with black. Yikes.

So, does anyone want a premium tan soft top with a trade of their black soft top? I know, I'm grasping for straws here...but I think it looks nice!
Always blame it on your significant other :like: Yes, you might be grasping here, but good luck. You never know!

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I was almost to the point of browsing through my text messages to her! But ultimately, it's on me.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
You got any pictures? It probably does look good on black.

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
You got any pictures? It probably does look good on black.
Very good suggestion, one I should have thought of. I edited my original post to include them.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

upload_2019-4-29_12-44-39.jpeg

upload_2019-4-29_12-45-7.jpeg
I like that. I think the tan top does go well with black.

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax

Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
lol, she's going to put you on the couch all the way from Wisconsin...
Better to be on the couch, that's where my PS4 is.

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I'm with your wife on this one, in my opinion it does not look the best with a black Jeep.
No! Nobody is allowed to agree with her. Actually, both my boys said it didn't look good, and their opinions were unsolicited. I still can't decide. I don't think I mind it as much as they do though.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
+1 with your wife is right. And not just because I'm a female also:like: But I've learned that the builder and real life are two totally different beasts. I personally am not a fan of the tan interior or tops. Maybe if it were a 2 door it might look different? But I think as a 4 door there's just too much tan. But this obviously is just my opinion. If you like it, keep it and buy her another Jeep:like:

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
+1 with your wife is right. And not just because I'm a female also:like: But I've learned that the builder and real life are two totally different beasts. I personally am not a fan of the tan interior or tops. Maybe if it were a 2 door it might look different? But I think as a 4 door there's just too much tan. But this obviously is just my opinion. If you like it, keep it and buy her another Jeep:like:
I actually like the tan seats a lot, but somehow the top looks different compared to the black exterior. If that makes any sense.
Sponsored