OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
I have the Mopar doors too and love them except for the same issue with the door stopper. I currently stuck a rubber stick on to my body where the screw should touch. Something like the pictures here.

866C78EA-AA6A-4399-845A-B97039E56B24.jpeg

5B80F3ED-07DD-4DE7-A0A2-C7E52A266FB5.jpeg
Good to know. I will be planning on that failure
Sponsored

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I have the Warn doors and love them. Super heavy-duty and the doors have locks on them too (not really sure why you'd need them with tube doors, but they're there).

OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
I have the Warn doors and love them. Super heavy-duty and the doors have locks on them too (not really sure why you'd need them with tube doors, but they're there).
I guess locks just make them harder to steal?

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I guess locks just make them harder to steal?
Ha, yeah, that's a valid point. I was more thinking about keeping somebody out of the Jeep, haha

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Ha, yeah, that's a valid point. I was more thinking about keeping somebody out of the Jeep, haha
Yeah mine dont lock so I guess if they have a T50 bit they can have them lol

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Here is exactly why you would want locks on your tube doors. Sidenote: There is a great back story on this. This happened near us in Davis, CA. The video and screenshots first got posted on Facebook a 4x4 group local to NorCal. The perp was living in North Highlands, a suburb of Sacramento after recently moving here (and being wanted for felonies) in another state. He was identified and shamed to the point he returned the doors "through a friend" to the guy that was the victim.

OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Here is exactly why you would want locks on your tube doors. Sidenote: There is a great back story on this. This happened near us in Davis, CA. The video and screenshots first got posted on Facebook a 4x4 group local to NorCal. The perp was living in North Highlands, a suburb of Sacramento after recently moving here (and being wanted for felonies) in another state. He was identified and shamed to the point he returned the doors "through a friend" to the guy that was the victim.

They shoot people for that where I'm from lol

tommyboyii

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport / 285-70r17 BFG A/T KO2's (c-load) / Pro Comp 17x9 (-6) offset rims / Red Rock 4x4 Stubby Bumper / Bestop Trektop NX fast back soft top
Hi everyone - these all roughly $100ish for the pair....can anyone ‘sell’ me on one over the others: Lange coyote mirrors, double take ball mount or motor city mirrors for doors off??

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have the Motorcity Aftermarket tube doors. Great doors. Has a nice latch and a liminting strap on each door. The build quality is great and the fit and finish is top notch.

AnBaV33n0_LeO2LNZLYXUvGaRuCB_sRhrPP53yws46T_OHDYgIoqCbE8HgBENoeiugfFfHVEwmmRC8I_wg=w1346-h757-no.jpg

I like the fact that with the doors on my leg/knee has something to rest on.

RatherDashing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler

What kind of camera system did he have. Great quality video.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of camera system did he have. Great quality video.
That is a BlackVue. They are fantastic. I have a nice example of ours when a vehicle rolled in front of me on the freeway (make sure and set the quality to 1080p):

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6

Wow, the balls on some people. Were charges filed?

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, the balls on some people. Were charges filed?
Not sure what became of it after the doors were returned.
Sponsored