Want an ARB compressor? Good luck!

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
Typical on many things right now, high demand, chip shortage, container ships sitting outside the harbor, pandemic etc etc... I just called Warn for status on a winch purchase, 1 year out if a distributer orders today. Not sure what I will get first if at all, the winch or the 392.

Update the winch wins, got shipping info today from Northridge 4X4.

Last edited:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
An arb twin may not air up as fast as a power tank, but it's infinite source of air and 100% duty cycle will keep one from being a miser at the end of a trail.

Time to make some new buddies.
Jeep Wrangler JL Want an ARB compressor? Good luck! 20201117_112048
Jeep Wrangler JL Want an ARB compressor? Good luck! 20201117_112108

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
An arb twin may not air up as fast as a power tank, but it's infinite source of air and 100% duty cycle will keep one from being a miser at the end of a trail.

Time to make some new buddies.
Just come wheel in cali

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just come wheel in cali
Yeah, at least you're allowed to legally off road there.

The ultimate good time would be a bunch of us forum members meeting up in Colorado or sand hollow, wherever that is. I could loop in with Roky, and pick up a bunch of others on our way out west.
Jeep Wrangler JL Want an ARB compressor? Good luck! xgdydfi b o

Sponsored

Murph-NH

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I have a viair but have been thinking about going with 4 m12 compressors. They cost around 75 each and if you have m12 batteries are less then my 450p constant duty. On my 37” I am able to go from 15 psi to 28 psi in like 4 minutes. They auto shut off at the psi you set so I could walk around hook them up and 4 minutes later I am done. I know not onboard but if the wait for arb is that long maybe a good option for those looking

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
This seems to be the case for a whole lot of things right now, unfortunately. I'm shopping for lifts and bumpers for the new JL and not finding any of my choices in stock. And for much of things I have ordered, there's pretty much no ETA on when they'll get here for any of them. It's very frustrating. I'm resigning myself to waiting for months for the stuff I want.

The ARB dual compressor was on my list too, but guess that'll have to be a next year thing. I'll keep on trucking with my Smittybilt portable for a while.

I'm assuming it's a covid/supply chain thing. And just trying to be patient while the world sorts itself out.

OP
OP

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
This seems to be the case for a whole lot of things right now, unfortunately. I'm shopping for lifts and bumpers for the new JL and not finding any of my choices in stock. And for much of things I have ordered, there's pretty much no ETA on when they'll get here for any of them. It's very frustrating. I'm resigning myself to waiting for months for the stuff I want.

The ARB dual compressor was on my list too, but guess that'll have to be a next year thing. I'll keep on trucking with my Smittybilt portable for a while.

I'm assuming it's a covid/supply chain thing. And just trying to be patient while the world sorts itself out.

Dude, it's ridiculous. I'm tired of having to wait months for everything. Waiting for the Jeep to be built was bad enough haha. Counting down the days for when civilization is back to normal again.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Dude, it's ridiculous. I'm tired of having to wait months for everything. Waiting for the Jeep to be built was bad enough haha. Counting down the days for when civilization is back to normal again.
Ha, seriously.

I should have placed all these orders when I first ordered the Jeep. Then maybe they'd be here already. That's what I get for waiting. 😆

That said, I put in an order for my Bartact seat covers the day after I ordered the Jeep and... still not here. If I actually get the Jeep this week, it'll have been built faster than the covers. :facepalm:

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Just got this from ARB:
Best to get in line with either 4 wheel parts or premier performance/northridge 4x4. They are trickling in, but the backorder volume on this item is 1000x more then ever before. We literally have thousands on backorder and that list keeps growing. 4wp and premier do a good job of placing large stock orders for batches of these items, so they will be your best bet. If you sent me a new order today, I would say you would be at least a year out at this point. We cannot physically manufacture these fast enough to keep up with demand, so that backorder list just keeps growing and growing..

It's gotten very frustrating trying to get anything at this point. ARB Compressors nowhere to be found and back ordered indefinitely. American Adventure Labs is months behind on orders....still waiting on table. KC supposedly will have stock in June but who knows. I do work in manufacturing, our plants are humming along and have been since last summer. Problem doesn't seem to be production in U.S. but overseas suppliers. Very frustrating and should be a lesson to all these companies about supply chain.
Sponsored

Last edited: