OP
OP

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Ha, seriously.

I should have placed all these orders when I first ordered the Jeep. Then maybe they'd be here already. That's what I get for waiting. 😆

That said, I put in an order for my Bartact seat covers the day after I ordered the Jeep and... still not here. If I actually get the Jeep this week, it'll have been built faster than the covers. :facepalm:
Out of scope of what were talking about, but just wanted to say love the picture!! Looks good!!

Just got this from ARB:
Best to get in line with either 4 wheel parts or premier performance/northridge 4x4. They are trickling in, but the backorder volume on this item is 1000x more then ever before. We literally have thousands on backorder and that list keeps growing. 4wp and premier do a good job of placing large stock orders for batches of these items, so they will be your best bet. If you sent me a new order today, I would say you would be at least a year out at this point. We cannot physically manufacture these fast enough to keep up with demand, so that backorder list just keeps growing and growing..

It's gotten very frustrating trying to get anything at this point.
Amen man. Preaching to the choir. That's good to know about 4 wheel parts and northridge 4x4 though.
Sponsored

BruceA78

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 6-Speed
A gentleman on facebook in one of the Midwest groups I belong too posted last week about getting in 200 ARB Twin Compressors that he ordered from Australia that he was going to be receiving on Friday May 14th so I took a chance and ordered one. He received them early and has already sent mine out (received tracking # today but won't receive the delivery until Monday). He updated the post about 8 hours ago and said "Last Chance to get in on the compressors before they are gone. 200 landed today and 140 are already sold. The remaining 60 will be gone in no time."

PM me if you want a link to his website (not sure if I am allowed to post it here).

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
About a month or so back my wife and I swung over a to a local jeep shop to "see what they had". Well they had the arb dual compressor and even though I wasn't planning on making any purchases, they had it for the same price as online and it was in stock. So glad I grabbed it now after seeing how bad their backorder is.

Hope you guys get yours quickly!

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Don't know if this helps any of you, but 4 wheel parts in Marietta, GA has an arb dual compressor on the shelf. You could probably call em and get them to ship it to you, I would imagine.
Sponsored

Last edited: