OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Useless things you've done today, read my whining.

Useless things I've done today.
> Yelled at traffic
> Got pissed cuz some douche was curling in the squat rack
> Contacted Jeep Chat

"Thank you for waiting. The Jeep is in the ship stage with a current ETA window of 09/20/2021 - 10/04/2021 to reach the dealer. If you do not hear from the dealer by the 4th, I'd recommend contacting them for further assistance."

Ugh.
Sponsored

tjbaparker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Week 13 here

3rd push back in Build date
0 ETA

Not even built, someone with same color trim spec had theirs delivered in 6 weeks. Iā€™ve been lurking this forum, this company is pathetic to be honest, I had better customer service at taco bell and thatā€™s pretty sad

Iā€™m luckily in a position that I was able to get another vehicle for the time being but people who ordered for the lease deals are pretty much getting shit in by down going residual and higher MF rates, these dealerships set us up for failure; if we cancel they just turn around and sell at markup.
I totally agree the customer service with Jeep build is a crap show. I have been pushed back at least twice and I am going on 13 weeks. I watched a colleagues Mom order a Jeep Rubicon 5 weeks after me and she is already driving hers. I am sorry but I donā€™t want to hear that BS about the higher end customer and going where the money is. That is just piss poor customer service. That would be like waiting on Black Friday for hours you finally get to the front of the line and they skip by you to the next money bags.
I am just pissed off and without a vehicle.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
I totally agree the customer service with Jeep build is a crap show. I have been pushed back at least twice and I am going on 13 weeks. I watched a colleagues Mom order a Jeep Rubicon 5 weeks after me and she is already driving hers. I am sorry but I donā€™t want to hear that BS about the higher end customer and going where the money is. That is just piss poor customer service. That would be like waiting on Black Friday for hours you finally get to the front of the line and they skip by you to the next money bags.
I am just pissed off and without a vehicle.
It could be worse.
You could be Canadian.
I have been waiting 7 1/2 months.
I ordered a 3.6l Rubicon with just about all options.
FCA is not a great company.
They should build the jeeps in order.
Not at random.
I am so pissed that I have to wait so long.

tjbaparker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
It could be worse.
You could be Canadian.
I have been waiting 7 1/2 months.
I ordered a 3.6l Rubicon with just about all options.
FCA is not a great company.
They should build the jeeps in order.
Not at random.
I am so pissed that I have to wait so long.
Totally agree. They should be in order.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Assuming the VIN's are sequential, Gupton just received a JLU which was built more than 42,000 units after mine, which is still on a lot in Toledo, or somewhere over the rainbow, hiding with Waldo or possibly hanging with Starman, whose current location is 147,493,772+ miles (237,368,290 km) from Earth

Lord knows no one at FCA has a clue where it is.

Just cancelled my airfare for the 3rd time now, after the 4th drop date reschedule by FCA.
The dealer I ordered from has a 724***Vin and it was 9/18 on the sticker and is in transit. Imagine how I feel.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just doing some calculations. About an 8 hour drive for me from home to Toledo.

I know you laugh and say, yeah, you aren't going to drive to FCA Corporate. But alas, if we had met, you would know I am just the guy that would, just out of principle.

Imagine this:
Stroll into the lobby. Yes I ordered a Jeep over 3 months ago, it's been build for well over a month sitting right over there (pointing to the lot). Can I speak with whomever can get it on its way for me please?

How satisfying would that be?

Anyway I noted that my Jeep can't seem to make it from Toledo to Springfield in a month and yet Google says I could walk that route in less than a week. Just sayin.

Screenshot_20210922-160410_Maps.jpg

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel

I know you laugh and say, yeah, you aren't going to drive to FCA Corporate. But alas, if we had met, you would know I am just the guy that would, just out of principle.

Imagine this:
Stroll into the lobby. Yes I ordered a Jeep over 3 months ago, it's been build for well over a month sitting right over there (pointing to the lot). Can I speak with whomever can get it on its way for me please?

Anyway I noted that my Jeep can't seem to make it from Toledo to Springfield in a month and yet Google says I could walk that route in less than a week. Just sayin.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanna join the 15+ week club? Screenshot_20210922-160410_Maps
Make sure you make them refund you the destination charges too! :D

Sponsored

GCM4XE

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
10 weeks in... just found out its been "moved to storage for shipping"...... I could possibly be a member of the 15 week club..

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

Imagine this:

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanna join the 15+ week club? Screenshot_20210922-160410_Maps
Pulls a Karen...Yeah id like to speak to the manager.

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
*THAT* is the problem: when you added the XR, it pushed your build date out until 2024
It's already built awaiting shipment. So yeah 2024 seems about right. I am waiting for it to go back into D status:CWL:

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 weeks in... just found out its been "moved to storage for shipping"...... I could possibly be a member of the 15 week club..
At least they didn't lie to you. But yeah, hoping for the best for you.
Sponsored