OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
My dealer said around 85% of the production line is White/Black/Grey. Seems about right based on what I see out and about in MA.

Man, I was so excited to throw the soft top on right when I get mine and enjoy the back half of summer, but it's seeming more and more like the hard top is going to be staying on until the spring whenever it does come in...
Yup I'm screwed for this year I'm afraid. Sound like mid October for me now. 😐

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I came to officially join the 8 weeks and still in D club, but now I see there an even more exclusive club!

Sponsored

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Trust me YOU DO NOT want to be in this club!!
you definitely do not want to be in my club.
The 7+ month Club.
This club makes you curse and call FCA every name in the book.

My jeep's chips got long haul Covid 19.

dug4xe

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4xe
I updated the thread name to reflect my current situation.
Sorry it's taking so long to get your ride! I'm not quite eligible for the 15-week club yet, but I'm close--13 weeks here. Ordered on 6/12, build date on sticker is 8/18, in storage since then. ETA was 9/8-9/21 on 8/24, then slipped to 9/16-9/30 on 9/3. Checked Jeep Chat today, and the ETA is holding...might check with my salesman at the end of the week. But right now I'm not even sure my Jeep has left Toledo yet.

@LuvYella, I hope things get moving for you (and all of us) soon!

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Unless something changes today or tomorrow, I'll be at 17 Weeks in D Status come Wednesday!

JLU Sahara Altitude Ordered May 19th
Firecracker Red
2.0L Turbo
Cold Weather Group
8.4" Audio Group
Safety Group
LED Lighting Group
Remote Proximity Entry
Dual Top Group

Dealer is frustrated (especially since I've started asking about getting my deposit back) and believes it's at least partially related to color because he has another firecracker red wrangler that's around 15 weeks past the order date and also still in D status.
You should be charging them interest for your deposit for having to wait that long.

au1994

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4xe, BMW X1
Occupation
Chickens
Still waiting here too. Mine was supposed to be at the rail yard Sunday but the dealer hasn’t heard anything.

6/28 order date.

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I too believe that jeep is prioritized the loaded 4 doors. Anyone who ordered a low optioned 2 door will be one of the last ones built in December and won't be delivered until January. Im in this boat unfortunately ...I ordered a bare bones 2 door rubi with 6 speed and ragtop on 7/15 and was told January arrival by JC.....Im struggling with the idea of canceling this order and grabbing a rubi close to my build but if I wait I will get exactly what I want and not settle .....decisions

Sponsored

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I too believe that jeep is prioritized the loaded 4 doors. Anyone who ordered a low optioned 2 door will be one of the last ones built in December and won't be delivered until January. Im in this boat unfortunately ...I ordered a bare bones 2 door rubi with 6 speed and ragtop on 7/15 and was told January arrival by JC.....Im struggling with the idea of canceling this order and grabbing a rubi close to my build but if I wait I will get exactly what I want and not settle .....decisions
Same story on the Gladiator side of the house. I ordered a base Sport with few options on 7/27 and have been waffling between D and D1 according to Jeep Chat. Dealer gave me an estimated ship date of 9/15 which is today but no word on a change in status yet :(

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
Ordered 6/28
Rubicon 4xe Firecracker Red
Safety Group
Black three piece hardtop
Cold Weather group
Trailer tow package

I have regressed to D officially 3 times now. I'm losing interest at this point. May have been tempted to cancel if not for the non refundable deposit.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Ordered 6/28
Rubicon 4xe Firecracker Red
Safety Group
Black three piece hardtop
Cold Weather group
Trailer tow package

I have regressed to D officially 3 times now. I'm losing interest at this point. May have been tempted to cancel if not for the non refundable deposit.
Hang in there. I have lost all interest as well. Same with the deposit and 1x D regress for me too.

It is sad really.

tjbaparker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Back to D again :angry:
Im in the same boat and ordered mine on 06/25/2021. Jeep is really ticking me off. Jeeps customer service sucks regarding builds. The communication between the factory and jeep chat needs to be flushed and reworked.

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Im in the same boat and ordered mine on 06/25/2021. Jeep is really ticking me off. Jeeps customer service sucks regarding builds. The communication between the factory and jeep chat needs to be flushed and reworked.
I agree. What is the point of Jeep spending money having this chat tool staffed by workers when they can't even provide semi-accurate answers? Or maintaining at least 2 seperate production databases with varying degrees of accuracy?

The fact that Jeep Chat used to be able to provide status codes and more detailed information in the past make it seem like Stellantis intentionally doesn't want customers to have that level of information during the build process.

I wonder if maybe dealers were complaining about customers having access hence why it was cut off and they just do the same canned responses all day long.
Sponsored