Nice. Good luck.

Sponsored

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
A Wrangler 🤔😐
Lol. Unfortunately we all did and during a time where the demand of the product is so high with lack of materials availability. Hopefully whatever options you ordered arrive and you get your vehicle. Cheers

rob28

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2dr Willys. 2021.
It’s at the dealers. Hopefully check it out this afternoon and take delivery tomorrow. 😛

2door Willys, Sarge Green, 3.6 auto.
Ordered 29th March.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I updated the thread name to reflect my current situation.

Guys, I'm about to lose my shit here. I emailed the escalation people, literally 10 days ago asking for info on where tf my Jeep is. It was built 08/23 according to my window sticker.

After 10 DAYS, let me repeat, AFTER 10 DAYS, they finally responded by extending my drop date yet again, moved from original 08/24 - 09/06 to 9/02 - 09/14, now to 9/10 - 9/23.

I spent one entire evening hunting down the Nashville Area Regional Sales Manager. She's been with them 18 years, so I got to think she can get answers. I've resisted contacting her, and right now I'm so pissed, I won't until I cool down.

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
Unless something changes today or tomorrow, I'll be at 17 Weeks in D Status come Wednesday!

JLU Sahara Altitude Ordered May 19th
Firecracker Red
2.0L Turbo
Cold Weather Group
8.4" Audio Group
Safety Group
LED Lighting Group
Remote Proximity Entry
Dual Top Group

Dealer is frustrated (especially since I've started asking about getting my deposit back) and believes it's at least partially related to color because he has another firecracker red wrangler that's around 15 weeks past the order date and also still in D status.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Unless something changes today or tomorrow, I'll be at 17 Weeks in D Status come Wednesday!

JLU Sahara Altitude Ordered May 19th
Firecracker Red
2.0L Turbo
Cold Weather Group
8.4" Audio Group
Safety Group
LED Lighting Group
Remote Proximity Entry
Dual Top Group

Dealer is frustrated (especially since I've started asking about getting my deposit back) and believes it's at least partially related to color because he has another firecracker red wrangler that's around 15 weeks past the order date and also still in D status.
I believe my Hella may have been the holdup on them building mine as well. They discontinued it the Monday after I ordered on a Friday.

At least we can rest in solace that we have two of the badassest colors they make anyway.

It fasinates and puzzles me. I have literally saw 2 dozen Wranglers running around this morning. All black or grey.

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
I believe my Hella may have been the holdup on them building mine as well. They discontinued it the Monday after I ordered on a Friday.

At least we can rest in solace that we have two of the badassest colors they make anyway.

It fasinates and puzzles me. I have literally saw 2 dozen Wranglers running around this morning. All black or grey.
My dealer said around 85% of the production line is White/Black/Grey. Seems about right based on what I see out and about in MA.

Man, I was so excited to throw the soft top on right when I get mine and enjoy the back half of summer, but it's seeming more and more like the hard top is going to be staying on until the spring whenever it does come in...

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
My dealer said around 85% of the production line is White/Black/Grey. Seems about right based on what I see out and about in MA.

Man, I was so excited to throw the soft top on right when I get mine and enjoy the back half of summer, but it's seeming more and more like the hard top is going to be staying on until the spring whenever it does come in...
I'm in the same boat. If mine comes in on schedule (9/17-9/26) I'll probably put the soft top on for a month but if it gets delayed anymore I'll just keep the hard top until spring.
Sponsored