Wanna join the 15+ week club?

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
I ordered a Rubicon 4xe on 6/19. My dealer sent me an update today saying the anticipated completion date of my build is 9/8 (previously Jeep had said 8/4, which didn't happen). He did mention that, from his point of view, builds had slowed for the past couple of weeks, but they're picking up again with dates now being adjusted to what he feels is accurate.
That's very interesting - my first 4xe order was due to be completed on the same day. I since learned that the build was canceled by the factory (whatever that means) and a new build had not yet been scheduled. I wonder if that build will also be completed 9/8...

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
Today is Day 98, aka 14 weeks! Do I win a prize if I hit Day 100 while still in D status?

Sponsored

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 WEEKS!!!

I would be..... displeased

Dealer?
Iā€™m not very happy about it since I sold my car in may and have been borrowing my wife or dadā€™s cars whenever I need one. Dealer is Acton Jeep in MA. My salesman is also frustrated and trying to escalate the issue with his reps so I donā€™t really blame them for anything. The latest they heard is that the blind spot monitoring might be the holdup but Iā€™m not sure about anything else.

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Iā€™m not very happy about it since I sold my car in may and have been borrowing my wife or dadā€™s cars whenever I need one. Dealer is Acton Jeep in MA. My salesman is also frustrated and trying to escalate the issue with his reps so I donā€™t really blame them for anything. The latest they heard is that the blind spot monitoring might be the holdup but Iā€™m not sure about anything else.
:LOL: this is so relatable as i am on like day 70. I have used my wifes and sons car for the past month. I sold my car in July. But to make matters worse for me when i sold it i didn't have the physical title as i had sent away for it to the state. I bought it out in June from my lein holder. Filed the paperwork july 8th and i still don't have the title. meanwhile the dealership that i sold the car to can't sell the car yet but they have had it for a month and they gave me an obscene offer on it that i haven't been able to collect cause they won't pay me until physical title is in hand. The tags place or the state has been no help in explaining why i still don't have a title....Moral of the story I am not playing that game again.

Any one on here know any contacts at the PA DMV? need help :LOL: :angry:

Last edited:

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Maybe they will get yours on the same train as mine in early September. My dealer (Brigham-Gill) said my 6/18 order was scheduled to ship 9/2 but no build sheet yet. He had no info until yesterday when he texted me that date. We'll see.

Sponsored

au1994

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4xe, BMW X1
Occupation
Chickens
In transit as of yesterda. ETA is 9/9-9/20.

Order date of 6/28.

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
In paint as of yesterday. Estimated ship date of 9/2. The end may be near. (6/18 order)

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
Iā€™d Rather Talk Jeepā€™s!
-Ordered 6/23

-Delivered to my driveway by salesman 8/29

9+ weeks for me. Not bad considering how long some of you have to wait! šŸ˜œ (That includes the dealership installing a lift)

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanna join the 15+ week club? IMG_4129

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tomorrow will officially be 15 weeks since the order date and it's still in D status, so I'd say it's all but guaranteed that I'll be joining the 8+ Week Club Premier Membership of the 16+ week club.
Sponsored