OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
1. You guys are lucky you even get updates!
2. You guys are lucky you are not Canadian!

Why do I say this?

I have been waiting six months.
No Vin.
No updates except it is not built yet.

Ordered Feb 12th. Rubicon unlimited 3.6L
Cold weather group, led package,8.4 connect, tow package, steel bumpers, safety group, dual top, etc.

You are lucky because US orders are filled before your Canadian Cousins.
Some Canadians have been waiting over 10 months to get their jeeps.

I might start the 6 month plus club.
Anyone want to join ?
NO, I don't want to join!!!

Sorry for your wait tho.
Sponsored

rob28

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2dr Willys. 2021.
Currently sitting at 20 weeks for our loaded 2door Willys in Sarge Green up here in Canada.
Dealer texted on Sat to say it now has a ship date of 31st Aug, putting us at about 22 weeks by thenā€¦.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently sitting at 20 weeks for our loaded 2door Willys in Sarge Green up here in Canada.
Dealer texted on Sat to say it now has a ship date of 31st Aug, putting us at about 22 weeks by thenā€¦.
Ouch

daktulos

First Name
Alexandre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Sarge Green Willys
Hi, same amount of weeks for my JLU Willys in Sarge Green, hope mine is in the same batch as you. Snow, rain or shine when I will receive it I will make at least no roof no door ride!

Sponsored

MTL4XE

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4XE
1. You guys are lucky you even get updates!
2. You guys are lucky you are not Canadian!

Why do I say this?

I have been waiting six months.
No Vin.
No updates except it is not built yet.

Ordered Feb 12th. Rubicon unlimited 3.6L
Cold weather group, led package,8.4 connect, tow package, steel bumpers, safety group, dual top, etc.

You are lucky because US orders are filled before your Canadian Cousins.
Some Canadians have been waiting over 10 months to get their jeeps.

I might start the 6 month plus club.
Anyone want to join ?
Right there with you. Ordered my 4XE on 1/29. Got a VIN on 5/14, was supposed to ship out on 8/4 but it didn't. Dealer won't return my calls now. So fed up of this BS. Very frustrating to see US orders delivered in 3-4 weeks while we have to wait 6+ months.

tescatlipoca

First Name
Tes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
I am at 7 weeks so should be thankful I guess considering there was a shutdown at the factory for 1 week. Ordered on 7/1 - estimated delivery 8/11-8/20... cant stop checking daily... I still have to fly from Chicago to Nashville to pick it up my first Jeep Sahara high altitude with sky top.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Even though we are just north of USA Canadian orders take just as long as European orders.
I have been waiting over 6 months and a friend of mine has been 10 months.
Jeep only cares about US orders because that is their biggest market where they make the most Money.

Money talks.
I said it before and I will say it again.
Jeep treats Everyone like second class unless you are American.

Orders should be done as they come in not at random.
If Jeep wants to make a name for themselves around the world then they should do their orders in sequence. ( Making it fair for all).

tescatlipoca

First Name
Tes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Even though we are just north of USA Canadian orders take just as long as European orders.
I have been waiting over 6 months and a friend of mine has been 10 months.
Jeep only cares about US orders because that is their biggest market where they make the most Money.

Money talks.
I said it before and I will say it again.
Jeep treats Everyone like second class unless you are American.

Orders should be done as they come in not at random.
If Jeep wants to make a name for themselves around the world then they should do their orders in sequence. ( Making it fair for all).
Why not order from a US dealer and fly to pick it up? Even within the US I still had to order from a dealer 400 miles from home to get the best deal ($7,000) less than the MSPR where the dealers around me were charging more than the MSPR...

Sponsored

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Why not order from a US dealer and fly to pick it up? Even within the US I still had to order from a dealer 400 miles from home to get the best deal ($7,000) less than the MSPR where the dealers around me were charging more than the MSPR...
Great Question!
I was actually going to do that because the US Border is only 2 Hours away.
There is however a problems
FCA will void my warranty

rob28

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2dr Willys. 2021.
ordering from the USA and driving back to Canada is not an option. They are not allowed to sell a vehicle which is going over the border. And then there are the associated warranty issues. Itā€™s the same with sleds. šŸ˜”
Iā€™ve purchased new boats south of the border with no issues and saved a chunk of money but itā€™s just not feasible with vehicles.

Resale is an issue too as US spec and Canada spec are different. MPH vs KPH, running lights etc. Not sure if it would need to be modified to be Canada certified.

Namakan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
My 2 Door Willys was ordered 5/21 and delivered 8/6 which is exactly 11 weeks.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, looks like I need to change the title to the 9+ week club.

Tommorrow will be 9 weeks since i ordered.. No build sheet, no window sticker, no FCA Email updates, no dealer updates, JC still spewing the same old tired rhetoric.

Now, I'm not particularly religious, but I might point out:
> in the beginning - God started creation

> on the first day - light was created

> on the second day - the sky was created

> on the third day - dry land, seas, plants and trees were created

> on the fourth day - the Sun, Moon and stars were created

> on the fifth day - creatures that live in the sea and creatures that fly were created

> on the sixth day - animals that live on the land and finally humans, made in the image of God were created

> by day seven - God finished his work of creation and rested, making the seventh day a special holy day.

In contrast, Jeep, after 63 days can't seem to even start assembling my truly simple truck with missing parts, bubbling paint, misaligned windshield seals, loose fuses, overinflated tires, crooked stickers, dented hoods, mis-aligned body panels and God only knows what other defects they will save specially for me (pun intended)

I hope my attempt at humor on this beautiful Thursday made you other poor souls still waiting along with me at least grin. Misery loves company.

If you been 9 weeks plus, shout out. It will make me feel better.

Now, Jeep, build my f****** Wrangler already!!!

Last edited:

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Well, looks like I need to change the title to the 9+ week club.

Tommorrow will be 9 weeks since i ordered.. No build sheet, no window sticker, no FCA Email updates, no dealer updates, JC still spewing the same old tired rhetoric.

Now, I'm not particularly religious, but I might point out:
> in the beginning - God started creation

> on the first day - light was created

> on the second day - the sky was created

> on the third day - dry land, seas, plants and trees were created

> on the fourth day - the Sun, Moon and stars were created

> on the fifth day - creatures that live in the sea and creatures that fly were created

> on the sixth day - animals that live on the land and finally humans, made in the image of God were created

> by day seven - God finished his work of creation and rested, making the seventh day a special holy day.

In contrast, Jeep, after 63 days can't seem to even start assembling my truly simple truck with missing parts, bubbling paint, misaligned windshield seals, loose fuses, overinflated tires, crooked stickers, dented hoods, mis-aligned body panels and God only knows what other defects they will save specially for me (pun intended)

I hope my attempt at humor on this beautiful Thursday made you other poor souls still waiting along with me at least grin. Misery loves company.

If you been 9 weeks plus, shout out. It will make me feel better.

Now, Jeep, build my f****** Wrangler already!!!
Ten weeks today. It's built but sitting in storage for who the f@$% knows how much longer. I have had it, officially.
Sponsored