This is the start of week 9 for me ordered 7/2
Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Mine was a tiny dealer with massive sales volume. Gupton. šŸ™‚
I went with Gupton also I figured it would ship to them faster after it was built and not set in storage long since they get so many wrangler orders. Not to mention they had the best price I could find thatā€™s somewhat close to me.
I canā€™t decide between flying in and picking it up or driving our XJ thatā€™s set up to flat tow and tow the XJ back. Itā€™s about a 6 hour one way drive for me to Gupton. If I fly I have to have someone drop me off at the airport thatā€™s 2 hours away, be there an hour early, then a 2 hour flight, wait to be picked up by Gupton or take a cab, then the drive to Gupton is probably 30 minutes from Nashville.
It comes out to about the same amount of time.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
I thought for sure I'd be a part of the 8+ week club when I ordered my JLU Sahara Altitude at the end of February. I would have bet quite a bit that I would actually have a membership in the 12+ week club.

In fact, that was exactly what I was hoping for so I could save a bit more for the down payment. Had a perfectly fine running vehicle that was paid off and I wasn't trading in so the anticipation was worth the wait.

But alas, I couldn't even get into the 5+ week club. Got the call at the 4 week and 1 day point from the dealer and picked her up at 4 weeks and 3 days.

March of 2021 was before the computer chip issue so if I was in the waiting game now, I don't believe I'd be as calm as I was then. With the current supply issue, the unknown has to be excruciating. Almost like not when but IF it's ever arriving at the dealership!

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Will be 10 weeks on Friday. Good news is my Jeep was finally built late last week/over the weekend. Delivery ETA is 9/10-9/21.

Sponsored

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.
Well guys is it okay for me to join the 8 week club early? I am only 2 weeks in right now. I am hoping I get something happening soon, but I remain doubtful... This is the second JL that I have ordered from the factory... The first was a 2018 JLUR you can see in my profile. Now I am waiting on a 2021 JL 2 door Willys... My Rubicon showed up in about a month back in 2018... I don't think my Willys will be that lucky.

J33pgrl

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Here's a question since some of you may have rigs incoming by now.

My dealer says quote:
"The estimated arrival dates of 8/24-9/6 still show to be the same delivery timeframe on my end. That is all the tracking any dealership nationwide has is a window of when it could arrive. Once it ships there is no tracking or anything like that available"

I happen to believe him, he's been square with me for far. But I wonder how others appear to get more detailed "where is my Jeep" from their dealers? Or are we just being trolled.
Same with mine. He has been sending me texts throughout the whole process but canā€™t give me any info on where my Jeep is, just thatā€™s in on a truck and should arrive ā€œany day nowā€
Donā€™t know who to believe šŸ˜”

J33pgrl

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Same. Already bought the mesh tops. Ordering hitch, steps, cover, LED lights, yada, yada.
Lolā€¦I have a pile of parts waiting to be installed. LOD rails/steps, Diabolical Slipstream, Bartact seat covers, and a bunch of other smaller things. Every week that goes by, the pile keeps growing while my bank account keeps shrinking.
Jeep better get here soon šŸ™„

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Oh it gets worse as the days tick by. I wasn't in hurry at all at first because I assumed I'd have mine by August. Now it gonna be mid-sept and all our decent weather is almost gone.
Agree. When I ordered I assumed we would have the Jeep just in time for our summer vacation in August. Nope. Then I thought we would have it in time for a road trip to upstate NY for a wedding in September. Unlikely. Now I'm just hoping we get it in time to enjoy the nice weather. Maybe.

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
YUP, my dealer tried to sell me a loaded-up white Willys that he JUST got a day earlier. I was like, this thing is $6K MORE expensive than the one I want and in normal times, I would haggle and if I can get them to give the extra options for free, I would go for it. But oh no, these days, you are lucky to get MSRP!!!!! I had dealers quote me $2700 to $4000 OVER MSRP for in stock Jeeps that were loaded to begin with! smh....
yep, same. There's been an 80th anniversary, fully loaded one sitting on the dealer's lot for months now. Was considering it due to the above estimated and long wait time for my order. They wanted to tack on more above MSRP. I said you're nuts. I know there is supply chain issues, but guess what, that thing has been sitting, maybe you should reconsider that stance. Wranglers are already overpriced in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I freakin love them, I know what I'm in for but addicted to it anyway. But I'm not completely nuts to pay even more over MSRP.

Sponsored

MBJeep4

First Name
Mandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK, 2021 JL Sport Altitude on order
I'm at 6 1/2 weeks. Been in D1 for almost 4 weeks and was told today that I should go to E status (framing) on 9/9. Feeling like it'll be well over 8 weeks when all is said and done. Did great the first 4 weeks...not so much anymore.

tescatlipoca

First Name
Tes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
I toyed with the idea of ordering my Jeep from a Chicagoland dealer since my parents live there but decided to stick with AZ dealer. The AZ dealers here at NUTS are about Wranglers because the market here is NUTS about Wranglers! I'm curious as to why you went all the way to Tennesse? Was it that you found one on the dealer lot there?
Well it was a financial decision as the dealer I talked to Gupton Motors gave me ~$7000 less than MSPR. The trip to TN only costs me $150 and I can drive back the same day.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
yep, same. There's been an 80th anniversary, fully loaded one sitting on the dealer's lot for months now. Was considering it due to the above estimated and long wait time for my order. They wanted to tack on more above MSRP. I said you're nuts. I know there is supply chain issues, but guess what, that thing has been sitting, maybe you should reconsider that stance. Wranglers are already overpriced in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I freakin love them, I know what I'm in for but addicted to it anyway. But I'm not completely nuts to pay even more over MSRP.
Exactly! I struggled to keep mine under $50K (after TTL fees) and I have a stick and a soft top and did not order the safety or advanced safety packages! I only got the Willys package! So you can easily drop close to $70K after TTL on a loaded Rubicon! On the day I ordered my Jeep, the loaded 4xe Jeep was being sold. I test drove it only two days prior. It was stickered at $56K PLUS some markup I'm sure. I watched the owner drive away! Wrangler is a cash cow for Jeep. Their prices are totally nuts and that's why I kept mine at a lower price as much as I could.

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
4 month club checking in. Well, 6 days short of 4 months but I am sure I will exceed 4 months.

392 ordered 05/07, XR added 07/08...

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
I'm 6wks in and zero movement so sounds like I'm part of this club unfortunately! šŸ˜•
Sponsored