Sponsored

Wanna join the 15+ week club?

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Well, make it official!!! I'm most certainly in the 15 Week+ Club :angry:

Ordered 06/23 and have been bounced backward from D1 TWICE. Build week is now 11/08 :angry:

Without a doubt, FCA keeps stealing parts from my loaded 2 door Rubicon to produce top end 392s, XEs and High Altitudes.

One XE I know of only took 3 weeks to hit the lot :angry:

Nothing else makes sense!!!
Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Even if your rig is built now there’s still a chance for it to sit…my 392 got built in a matter of days and it’s 3 weeks in shipping status. Take this as you will, just my two cents. There are a lot of shortage with high demand and low supply

Kreepin1

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ7, 2006 TJ, 2012 JKR, 2021 JLR
Build Thread
Link
I guess I'm a past member of the club, Ordered 10/5/2020 and delivered 3/9/2021 - 22 weeks later... For me the hold up was ordering half doors three days after they became available, and then getting caught in the manual transmission software update fiasco. I will say it was worth the wait, this is a fantastic Jeep!

Sting Gray Rubicon
3.6 Manual Transmission
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers
Black Hard Top

GR8ESC

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Getting close to the club membership level. I'm at 10 weeks and 3 days. Based on Jeep Chat, D1 Status, been there before.

Rubicon JLUR
3.0 V6 Diesel
Firecracker Red
Body Color Hardtop
Leather
Steel Bumper
8.4" Audio Group
LED Lighting
Trailer Tow
Cold Weather
Remote Proximity

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Guys, I'm speechless. If you knew me you would know what a statement that is.

I got a Stellantis rep on the phone today instead of chat because I'm going to need to rebook my airfare for the 3rd time unless my Jeep arrives tomorrow. They were quite surprised on the delay of my Jeep delivery since it was build back in August. We were on speaker and I could hear "Oh, WOW" when it popped up on their screen.

That said, you won't BELIEVE what's going on.

I'm not going to post it, but if you have been waiting forever and had your delivery window rescheduled over and over too, shoot me a PM and I'll tell you later after I get home.

For now I'm gonna sit her with my mouth hanging open in disbelief.

😳

Sponsored

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S

I got a Stellantis rep on the phone today instead of chat because I'm going to need to rebook my airfare for the 3rd time unless my Jeep arrives tomorrow. They were quite surprised on the delay of my Jeep delivery since it was build back in August. We were on speaker and I could hear "Oh, WOW" when it popped up on their screen.

I'm not going to post it, but if you have been waiting forever and had your delivery window rescheduled over and over too, shoot me a PM and I'll tell you later after I get home.

😳
I would love to know!!

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Officially week 2 for me and still in D status.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0

😳
C’mon, post it. I’m sure a lot of folks are in the same boat as you

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
You mean I could have been whining about my problems here as well all along, lol. I'm a 6/21 WHITE 4XE order and I'm sure you've seen my rants on the main tracking thread.... the gorilla glass thread...... The 4xe thread..... And the other 4xe forum, LOL.
it finished building over 20 days ago, waited to get the soft top thrown in the trunk for 10 days, and now has sat in shipping waiting for a truck to pick it up (no train thankfully) for 12 days. I have given Jeep a silent edict of 10/2 (because saying anything to them is pointless). If theres not saddle brown leather under my butt by then, I'll miss the annual local game lands offroading tour, and I'll just walk out of pure spite. Maybe I'll order a 2022, or maybe order something else. If I order it in October 2021, maybe I'll get it by october 2022.

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Man Im so tempted to cancel and order a 22 but who knows what next year will bring -same long waits with no communication and inevitably higher prices and then money grabs like "you need to order this to receive that"....no I will wait it out and make them build me my 21! I have a vin so they have to build it and I have a signed contract from dealer locking in my otd price. I will just wait it out as painful as it is.....hell, I only have about a month left of nice weather anyway. Take your time and ill see ya next spring - no rush now...I have wheels for now so....

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
You mean I could have been whining about my problems here as well all along, lol. I'm a 6/21 WHITE 4XE order and I'm sure you've seen my rants on the main tracking thread.... the gorilla glass thread...... The 4xe thread..... And the other 4xe forum, LOL.
it finished building over 20 days ago, waited to get the soft top thrown in the trunk for 10 days, and now has sat in shipping waiting for a truck to pick it up (no train thankfully) for 12 days. I have given Jeep a silent edict of 10/2 (because saying anything to them is pointless). If theres not saddle brown leather under my butt by then, I'll miss the annual local game lands offroading tour, and I'll just walk out of pure spite. Maybe I'll order a 2022, or maybe order something else. If I order it in October 2021, maybe I'll get it by october 2022.
So I figured out a secret today. Anything that may seem even remotely productive that you could do to speed up your Jeeps delivery is utterly useless. However, publicly stating on a Jeep forum that you no longer care, and will soon cancel, magically makes your jeep appear..... Meet R2.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanna join the 15+ week club? 20210918_185910

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanna join the 15+ week club? 20210918_185905

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanna join the 15+ week club? 20210918_185919

Jeep Wrangler JL Wanna join the 15+ week club? 20210918_185939

jpnkc

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
I’m on day 33 and it should be here next week.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Hey people,
World most patient man here.

That said, the crazy is bubbling to the surface. The heavy bag gonna get a good workout this morning.

Man I wish I knew Morgan Freeman to call FCA for me.

This mornings gift waiting in my inbox.

20210920_072839.jpg
Sponsored