Yup I'm screwed for this year I'm afraid. Sound like mid October for me now.My dealer said around 85% of the production line is White/Black/Grey. Seems about right based on what I see out and about in MA.
Man, I was so excited to throw the soft top on right when I get mine and enjoy the back half of summer, but it's seeming more and more like the hard top is going to be staying on until the spring whenever it does come in...
Sorry it's taking so long to get your ride! I'm not quite eligible for the 15-week club yet, but I'm close--13 weeks here. Ordered on 6/12, build date on sticker is 8/18, in storage since then. ETA was 9/8-9/21 on 8/24, then slipped to 9/16-9/30 on 9/3. Checked Jeep Chat today, and the ETA is holding...might check with my salesman at the end of the week. But right now I'm not even sure my Jeep has left Toledo yet.I updated the thread name to reflect my current situation.
You should be charging them interest for your deposit for having to wait that long.Unless something changes today or tomorrow, I'll be at 17 Weeks in D Status come Wednesday!
JLU Sahara Altitude Ordered May 19th
Cold Weather Group
8.4" Audio Group
LED Lighting Group
Remote Proximity Entry
Dual Top Group
Dealer is frustrated (especially since I've started asking about getting my deposit back) and believes it's at least partially related to color because he has another firecracker red wrangler that's around 15 weeks past the order date and also still in D status.
Same story on the Gladiator side of the house. I ordered a base Sport with few options on 7/27 and have been waffling between D and D1 according to Jeep Chat. Dealer gave me an estimated ship date of 9/15 which is today but no word on a change in status yetI too believe that jeep is prioritized the loaded 4 doors. Anyone who ordered a low optioned 2 door will be one of the last ones built in December and won't be delivered until January. Im in this boat unfortunately ...I ordered a bare bones 2 door rubi with 6 speed and ragtop on 7/15 and was told January arrival by JC.....Im struggling with the idea of canceling this order and grabbing a rubi close to my build but if I wait I will get exactly what I want and not settle .....decisions
Hang in there. I have lost all interest as well. Same with the deposit and 1x D regress for me too.Ordered 6/28
Rubicon 4xe Firecracker Red
Black three piece hardtop
Cold Weather group
Trailer tow package
I have regressed to D officially 3 times now. I'm losing interest at this point. May have been tempted to cancel if not for the non refundable deposit.
I agree. What is the point of Jeep spending money having this chat tool staffed by workers when they can't even provide semi-accurate answers? Or maintaining at least 2 seperate production databases with varying degrees of accuracy?Im in the same boat and ordered mine on 06/25/2021. Jeep is really ticking me off. Jeeps customer service sucks regarding builds. The communication between the factory and jeep chat needs to be flushed and reworked.