Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake

Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL unlimited rubicon
Is it just me or did anybody else note the rather “mild” tread pattern on the “M/T“ tires that are on sale....? Just wondering😏
Can't even get the picture right....that might be a "clue". I hope not though, I hope everyone gets their orders!!!
Sponsored

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Is it just me or did anybody else note the rather “mild” tread pattern on the “M/T“ tires that are on sale....? Just wondering😏
I’d be stoked if they actually sent me those.

Be much easier to exchange for the correct tires at Walmart customer service than their “healing potions” or whatever the hell metaphysical non sense I may get instead LOL.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Listed the tires on eBay for $50 each and some tire seller just bought all 300 in one shot. 10k profit overnight 😯

Sponsored

Mike921921

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Interesting, that is NOT the tire shown in the Toyo ad I saw for $7.07. The ones I saw were a typical highway tread tire.
The first (top) tire photo in the series appears to be a highway tire and the rest off-road.

TP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Worth a shot 😂

Used a gift card I had on hand with a small balance, so no big deal if someone tries to swipe the numbers

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Even if you get a 35" inner tube it's still a helluva deal @ $7.07 :like: :handsinair::rock:

Sponsored

riegz0r

First Name
ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic si
hi friends i don't have a jeep but i have a civic LOL. I was looking for information about this walmart article in google because I bought 20 of these tires to send them to my country of origin and I found this thread. I called walmart and asked them if they could contact this seller to clarify the information since they only sell aromatic things and they told me that they would try to contact them but that I would not be worried that if I do not receive the item or receive something different to what I buy they give me my money back so there is no need to worry.

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Everyone is going to get a tiny yellow envelope with a strange necklace made of what looks like seeds.

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
Everyone is going to get a tiny yellow envelope with a strange necklace made of what looks like seeds.
And you plant them and up comes a rubber tree. DIY tires...what a novel idea. PT Barnum was absolutely right.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!