Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
I'll actually be surprised if they fill a single one of these orders...

In fact it probably seems more likely that instead of tires we will end up in an identity theft battle with Walmart, fighting them to take responsbility for a fraudulent LLC being an authorized seller through their site.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I'll actually be surprised if they fill a single one of these orders...

In fact it probably seems more likely that instead of tires we will end up in an identity theft battle with Walmart, fighting them to take responsbility for a fraudulent LLC being an authorized seller through their site.
Probs.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just called my CC company, they said a hold for the correct amount has been placed by walmart, not the LLC. Also i called Walmart support and they said they 100% protect sales that are made on their website and that CC information is NOT transferred to the 3rd party sellers, only the money once the items have shipped and not before.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I just called my CC company, they said a hold for the correct amount has been placed by walmart, not the LLC. Also i called Walmart support and they said they 100% protect sales that are made on their website and that CC information is NOT transferred to the 3rd party sellers, only the money once the items have shipped and not before.
Lol we went over this earlier in the thread. Payment goes directly to Walmart I even screenshotted from my receipt. I’m thinking either our orders get cancelled tomorrow or we get something in the mail that isn’t tires (lol) they would be taking a loss on shipping. It was worth the chance haha

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol we went over this earlier in the thread. Payment goes directly to Walmart I even screenshotted from my receipt. I’m thinking either our orders get cancelled tomorrow or we get something in the mail that isn’t tires (lol) they would be taking a loss on shipping. It was worth the chance haha
Yes I saw your thread and screenshot. I was just adding support to the idea that at least our life savings shouldn't get drained...

JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Eagerly awaiting the ending of this story.... good luck!

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
That’s clearly an erroneous listing.

What business does a fortune telling company have of selling tires? Seems like whoever coded the listing copy-pasted and ended up merging two different companies, products and goods.

Those who’ve helped buy out the company’s item will most likely receive their order. It won’t be for tires though lol.

Caveat emptor.

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
Why don’t one of you call the seller? This will be interesting.

2655FCAB-5B6C-4EBF-83EA-A8CF3E1B439B.png
Sponsored