Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
My brain is tiny and likely one dimensional. . That's why I love forums... hahahaha

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
HOLY BANANAS!!! OVER 100 posts speculating and discussing deals that has gone bye bye!!!

You all are mental!! :LOL: I am so judging you, ya cheepskates!!!

Now if one of you get those wheels and they are what you think they are, can you sell it to me at the price you bought from Walmart? You get good karma, and I will buy you some ice cream of your choice.

Sponsored

Mike921921

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
HOLY BANANAS!!! OVER 100 posts speculating and discussing deals that has gone bye bye!!!

You all are mental!! :LOL: I am so judging you, ya cheepskates!!!

Now if one of you get those wheels and they are what you think they are, can you sell it to me at the price you bought from Walmart? You get good karma, and I will buy you some ice cream of your choice.
If Gladiators were't sooo expenive I wouldn't be sooo cheap! 😉

CJACKZ

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2003 Expedition, 2003 C230 kompressor
Occupation
Making Trash
There were still 35’s, 37’s ANS 40’s when I last checked.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
The only reason I keep looking in is to see if someone actually gets a set of these delivered.
Hey Joe!! Is this what you were thinking? Sorry I am better at putting things down graphically (I am a very visual person). :idea:

Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake Untitled-1

OR?

Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake Untitled-2

Just wondering!! I am sure that a lot of people are waiting with bated breath. :fingerscrossed: Especially those that bought like 20 of them.

Juuuuust kidding!!!! :angel:

I really hope you get the wheels as prescribed Corey! And thank you for starting a lit thread. You are almost there with Aldo when it comes to getting reactions out of people!!

When I first came to America many many moons ago, a lot of my American friends would say something really terrible or make some horrible jokes that would shock the socks out of me. And when I about to freak out - they would tell me "we are just kidding Ken....." but they were sorta not kidding. And now many many moons later and I am a proud American - I found out that I do the same thing to other people. Is this one of those "You know you are American when..."

Sponsored

OP
OP
OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Hey Joe!! Is this what you were thinking? Sorry I am better at putting things down graphically (I am a very visual person). :idea:

OR?

Just wondering!! I am sure that a lot of people are waiting with bated breath. :fingerscrossed: Especially those that bought like 20 of them.

Juuuuust kidding!!!! :angel:

I really hope you get the wheels as prescribed Corey! And thank you for starting a lit thread. You are almost there with Aldo when it comes to getting reactions out of people!!

When I first came to America many many moons ago, a lot of my American friends would say something really terrible or make some horrible jokes that would shock the socks out of me. And when I about to freak out - they would tell me "we are just kidding Ken....." but they were sorta not kidding. And now many many moons later and I am a proud American - I found out that I do the same thing to other people. Is this one of those "You know you are American when..."
Hahahaha this made me laugh. I am currently preparing my next thread. The story of how I got my NEW 2019 leftover JL October 2020,,, the same day they started getting shipments for 2021s. I guess I am just a bargain hunter 🤣🤣🤣

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I never got an order number or a follow up email today... still say they will be here on the 4th.
Same, no order number which is unfortunate since you can't cancel without an order number. I was going to bail before my card actually gets charged but I guess I just need to sit tight and see what happens.

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Same, no order number which is unfortunate since you can't cancel without an order number. I was going to bail before my card actually gets charged but I guess I just need to sit tight and see what happens.
you and I buddy, we are in it till the end lol. I had the same idea