Sponsored

Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Either you are getting scammed or your are putting someone out of business.

Why would you buy these like this is it were truly a company's mistake? You know how much money they would lose to fill all the orders mentioned on here? I like a good deal but being a vulture is something else. Karma anyone?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Either you are getting scammed or your are putting someone out of business.

Why would you buy these like this is it were truly a company's mistake? You know how much money they would lose to fill all the orders mentioned on here? I like a good deal but being a vulture is something else. Karma anyone?
MAYBE THEY ARE LIQUIDATING THEM. THEY OBVIOUSLY WENT BACK IN AND RESTOCKED THE INVENTORY ON THE SITE. NO NEED TO BE NEGATIVE...

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Not being negative. Just saying some of you would keep $20 extra change at the deli...
No need to shout - I am right here.
My bad for the caps... I Type in caps at work, didn't realize it was still on caps.

Sponsored

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Oh they will fill the order. It will just be incorrect. They’ll ship you some passenger car 14” no name brand tire. I’ve been down this road lol.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Yep. This type of behavior is predatory.

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Oh they will fill the order. It will just be incorrect. They’ll ship you some passenger car 14” no name brand tire. I’ve been down this road lol.
And I’ll kindly take them into Walmart and explain I ordered 37”x12.5xR20 Toyo M/T’s and make them exchange them for the correct tire. What I ordered is very clear in the description.

They are WalMart they have more money that I could ever dream of. They also sell tires so I feel like there’s a decent chance they would just eat “a bag of dicks” and replace the wrong ones with what I actually ordered. If they do indeed send some weird off brand tire other than what I ordered.

Sponsored

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They don't actually 'sell' the tires. It's like ordering stuff from ebay or amazon from 3rd party sellers. However, it IS their responsibility when you get the wrong items and will cover the shipping/return cost.

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
They don't actually 'sell' the tires. It's like ordering stuff from ebay or amazon from 3rd party sellers. However, it IS their responsibility when you get the wrong items and will cover the shipping/return cost.
I’m pretty sure they do sell tires. Back in their automotive section by the car batteries and where you would get an oil change done.

I know ordering online is a bit different. I’m just saying I’ll take my incorrect tires in (if that’s what I do get) and I’ll kindly and nicely ask them to exchange them for the correct tire. I feel like there’s a good chance they would do it

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well good luck and keep us posted regarding the outcome. I respect your positivity ;).

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
I going with the ole “I ordered these from Walmart.com - this is Walmart isn’t it? Now make it right.” Kinda ploy

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Here’s some pics of these 37xR20 on a JK they look great!

Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake 9CCA80A2-C11E-424F-BAA0-3DE39884BF64
Sponsored