OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I am going to go out on a limb and say these are SKU or UPC errors on the Walmart site. $10 says you are going to get essential oils in your shipments and be stuck paying to ship them back to the seller for a refund.

They list essential oils right next to their tires for the same price as the tire.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?ad_id=565706&campaign_id=9383&clickid=Wqu2232U2xyLWKAwUx0Mo3b3UkE3vXUUQTEJ0M0&facet=retailer:PerTara's+Garden+LLC&irgwc=1&page=2&sharedid=&sourceid=imp_Wqu2232U2xyLWKAwUx0Mo3b3UkE3vXUUQTEJ0M0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_1927457
Most likely you are correct but I’ve confirmed with Walmart that I can bring the items to my local store for refund. So payment for shipping won’t be needed

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Most likely you are correct but I’ve confirmed with Walmart that I can bring the items to my local store for refund. So payment for shipping won’t be needed
That's neat, you'll only be out your time and gas money and you may get a $10 gift card. :like: Sounds like a great exchange to me. ;)

Later,
Johnny

Sponsored

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Here's the proof of the pudding. White Castle "accidentally" priced their lovely sliders at 10 cents each so in my overexcitement of their "mispriced" I bought a bookoo of them (fries included ah why not) and I ate them all in one sitting while playing video game.

Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake download
Your $28 tires and 100,000 White Castle hamburgers are on the way...

:like:

ForeOSU

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLU
This whole thing feels like a lottery ticket. Pretty much no chance of winning but enough interest to pay attention to it til something happens 😁.

I’ve told myself there is a 5% chance that these “tires” actually ship. Will be fun to see what happens (I’m gonna 💩 if it actually works...)

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Look Joe! I get it!!! I would have jumped on the bandwagon too!

Here's the proof of the pudding. White Castle "accidentally" priced their lovely sliders at 10 cents each so in my overexcitement of their "mispriced" I bought a bookoo of them (fries included ah why not) and I ate them all in one sitting while playing video game.

I was in joy!!! White Castle has never been priced at such SUCH LOW price before! I seized the day. I bought as much as I could!! I ate them all. Look at the photo below (I really took the photo)

919238_10151541284642272_2118993402_o.jpg

And then I could not go to the bathroom for five days!! I was constipated as heck! Panicked, I was about to checked myself into ER when the inevitable happen (thankfully) - and then I learn that people did not call White Castle sliders "rectum wrecker" for nothing.

Since then I swore off White Castle - yes even when they "mispriced" it at ten cents. Never again!

Now if McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder were mispriced at 10 cents each.....

Well the true story is that I always wanted to eat a crate box - and I did that - and I was sick and the second part of the story about being constipated and swearing off WC was real!

Your $28 tires and 100,000 White Castle hamburgers are on the way...

:like:
RYAN!!! *aghast* NOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THAT IS DOWNRIGHT CRUEL!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE DON'T READ OLD POSTS!!!!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake 1pika

Ugh I cannot even finish looking at the video without turning green! :puke:

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
all, I recommend not buying until you see others results. I sent a test email to the 3rd party (from a burner email) asking about my order and got a response in Arabic and English saying “the changes will be made, happy holidays from pertara” the email also included the item information so they can’t really say they thought it was for something else. Very weird hahaha
In today's cyber summary I get from multiple government agency's , and the FS-ISAC we had alerts to monitor for global scams involving 3rd party marketplace sellers, and to keep an eye on suspect charges on consumers accounts to alert them of potential scams involving identity theft, mail fraud, and financial theft over the holiday season with the increase in online shopping due to the global impacts of Covid-19.

one key indicator was multiple products listed by a 3rd party seller for the same price that would normally have a different value. this is a signature that companies can use to monitor charges to try and prevent additional harm.

again, I really hope you all get exactly what you have ordered but please be alert and keep an eye on any future charges and new inquiries on your credit reports etc. it may not be immediate, as these data dumps normally hit the market in a few weeks for the highest bidders, and then they will start using them from there.

I am sorry if trying to give people a heads up is upsetting, but I will always share knowledge when I can especially in cases where the damage could be tough to reverse. (I have helped a few people who had identity theft, and it was not a present experience to say the least).

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
In today's cyber summary I get from multiple government agency's , and the FS-ISAC we had alerts to monitor for global scams involving 3rd party marketplace sellers, and to keep an eye on suspect charges on consumers accounts to alert them of potential scams involving identity theft, mail fraud, and financial theft over the holiday season with the increase in online shopping due to the global impacts of Covid-19.

one key indicator was multiple products listed by a 3rd party seller for the same price that would normally have a different value. this is a signature that companies can use to monitor charges to try and prevent additional harm.

again, I really hope you all get exactly what you have ordered but please be alert and keep an eye on any future charges and new inquiries on your credit reports etc. it may not be immediate, as these data dumps normally hit the market in a few weeks for the highest bidders, and then they will start using them from there.

I am sorry if trying to give people a heads up is upsetting, but I will always share knowledge when I can especially in cases where the damage could be tough to reverse. (I have helped a few people who had identity theft, and it was not a present experience to say the least).

Save your breath - some of them are too busy socking it to the Man.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Save your breath - some of them are too busy socking it to the Man.
That's fine, I just want to make sure those who are on the fence have some factual information from someone who is responsible for the protection of probably everyone's information on this site with who I work for.

I don't blame people for wanting an amazing deal, I have done it myself in the past when a local gun shop had a Benelli M4 listed at a Nova price. I ordered 1 just in case, but they called and told me of the price error. I bought anyways with my LE discount I still get as I was in the market anyways, but did not get a smoking deal.

I don't even get upset when people attack me for putting info out here. those on here who do know me personally understand what I my role is and that i am just trying to help. Keyboard warriors do not bother me one bit.

aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Not saying it can't happen... but I don't see how this 3rd party, going through Walmart, could fraudulently charge a card, let alone do anything related to the credit report.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Not saying it can't happen... but I don't see how this 3rd party, going through Walmart, could fraudulently charge a card, let alone do anything related to the credit report.
they won't personally charge your card. what they can do is take your data that is sent, along with other social engineering to create a profile of you and sell that, or use themselves for fraud. your actual card is the least of your worries as it is insured against fraud (a little more risk with debit ) and easy to cancel or change. however if someone can get your actual information, they can open new cards, file false tax returns, take out loans etc. it is actually very easy to do these types of things and very painful for a consumer when it happens. that is why GDPR and CCPA have such strict rules around how a company must protect your personal information. (again, not credit card number)
Sponsored