Waiting on my 2023 wrangler Sahara 4xe

Erica33rocks

First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
I ordered basically the same thing. White high altitude with cold weather package and the headliner. Ordered 7/8. It has been in production since 9/6. Dealer said today it’s in JB Status which means it’s getting the gloss grill inserts, side steps, 4xe decals, and headliner installed. So it’s built but not complete yet. Aprox arrival date to dealer in Indiana is 10/8.
Ok. My jeep is done. Even has a window sticker now. Supposed to be delivered 9/26 to the dealer. Hopefully sooner since jeep was built in Toledo and I am in Indiana.
Sponsored

Blueyes23

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2023 4xe Sahara High Altitude
I ordered my 4xe wrangler Sahara July 23. Still waiting on a update. Has anyone ordered one in July and already have a ship date ? I am anxious but I know deep
Down it will probably be a few months.
I can’t believe this. I ordered July 16 and mine was delivered September 24! And I think we have about the same vehicles!! ☹

OP
OP
Jennerb0525

Jennerb0525

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I can’t believe this. I ordered July 16 and mine was delivered September 24! And I think we have about the same vehicles!! ☹
I know . I don’t understand what the hold up is. Now it’s waiting on transport. However they got a delivery last week of about 7-8 Jeeps and apparently mine was not on that truck delivery. WTH ?🤷‍♀️

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
Wow this is amazing, all I want is a real Wrangler with a V6 from a dealers lot, NONE!!! 4ve's up the wazoo, seems like Jeep is trying to force their 25 mile round trip Hybrid Wrangler on everyone???? My favorite dealer has at least 7 4xe's of all sorts on the lot and only one Wrangler and it has a 4 cyl turbo who wants that, used one as a loaner... yipes give me back my V6!!!

No insult meant to 4xe or turbo drivers, just sayin".

Go Jeep!!!
Sponsored