Waiting on my 2023 wrangler Sahara 4xe

Jennerb0525

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I ordered my 4xe wrangler Sahara July 23. Still waiting on a update. Has anyone ordered one in July and already have a ship date ? I am anxious but I know deep
Down it will probably be a few months.
Sponsored

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Iā€™m pretty sure no one who ordered in July has a ship date yetā€¦

Blueyes23

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2023 4xe Sahara High Altitude
I ordered my 4xe wrangler Sahara July 23. Still waiting on a update. Has anyone ordered one in July and already have a ship date ? I am anxious but I know deep
Down it will probably be a few months.
i was at my dealership on Monday getting an oil change on my GC. Asked for an update. I ordered a 2023 Sahara High Altitude on 7-16-22. Status shows D1 but there is also an estimated ship date of
9-8-22! That seems a little quick to me but guess weā€™ll see!!

OP
OP
Jennerb0525

Jennerb0525

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
That is awesome if that is the case. Where are you located ? Maybe I will get lucky and get D1 and ship date soon. Did you get any special features ?
Just curious if something specific might be delaying mine. You definitely got a quick ship date. Excited for you!! šŸ¤Ÿ

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
That is awesome if that is the case. Where are you located ? Maybe I will get lucky and get D1 and ship date soon. Did you get any special features ?
Just curious if something specific might be delaying mine. You definitely got a quick ship date. Excited for you!! šŸ¤Ÿ
Jennifer, as someone who recently went through the order process and got mine a couple weeks ago (my wait was four months, which is very typical), I offer this with love and sincerity: you will be a MUCH happier person if you assume that you won't get yours until at least 3 months from your order date. And the less often you check for updates, the happier you will be. And know that when they give you a "ship date," that really means build date. And shipping can easily take 4 weeks. Mine sat in D1 for two months with no updates. And that's common. So... again, I just went through it; try to be where your feet are and not over-eager for it to arrive. For realz. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jennerb0525

Jennerb0525

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Jennifer, as someone who recently went through the order process and got mine a couple weeks ago (my wait was four months, which is very typical), I offer this with love and sincerity: you will be a MUCH happier person if you assume that you won't get yours until at least 3 months from your order date. And the less often you check for updates, the happier you will be. And know that when they give you a "ship date," that really means build date. And shipping can easily take 4 weeks. Mine sat in D1 for two months with no updates. And that's common. So... again, I just went through it; try to be where your feet are and not over-eager for it to arrive. For realz. :)
Thank you! I appreciate the words of wisdom. I am anxious for the new jeep and content with my Cadillac all at the same time , if that makes and sense. šŸ˜šŸ¤Ÿ

Blueyes23

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itā€™s the Sahara 4xe 4 door. White, grey interior, advanced safety group, cold weather group, floor mats, High Altitude package. Iā€™m in the far west suburbs of Chicago near Joliet/Shorewood IL

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Iā€™d say resign yourself to the idea itā€™ll be 4+ months based on personal experience as well as the number of folks here who experienced long waitsā€¦

I have no doubt the wait will be worth it!

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Itā€™s the Sahara 4xe 4 door. White, grey interior, advanced safety group, cold weather group, floor mats, High Altitude package. Iā€™m in the far west suburbs of Chicago near Joliet/Shorewood IL
Same here without the Safety Package.....

Sponsored

Erica33rocks

First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
I ordered basically the same thing. White high altitude with cold weather package and the headliner. Ordered 7/8. It has been in production since 9/6. Dealer said today itā€™s in JB Status which means itā€™s getting the gloss grill inserts, side steps, 4xe decals, and headliner installed. So itā€™s built but not complete yet. Aprox arrival date to dealer in Indiana is 10/8.

Chaosalpha

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 23 Grand Cherokee Summit
Order Hydro blue with safety group, towing and saddle interior on 07/23. Built 09/02 with expected delivery on of 09/26, as long as railroads keep chugging along.

Grantpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara High Altitude
Sounds like my order, except blue. I'm been waiting since Apr 26th.

Blueyes23

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like my order, except blue. I'm been waiting since Apr 26th.
I donā€™t think the 2023 went into production until August. If thatā€™s the case hopefully youā€™ll see movement soon. šŸ¤žšŸ»
Sponsored