Sponsored

Waiting on a special order Wrangler?

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Maybe not ordering the LED lighting package sped up your order?
Maybe they felt bad that I custom ordered a stripped down model? The sales guy thread showing my wife how to operate the soft top, was very surprised at the lack of options on a custom order... :LOL:
Sponsored

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Out of curiosity, did your progress show up on the tracker used here in the forum (cryptostickers)?
So Mine still does not show up in Cryptostickers.

I just checked with Jeep chat today and mine is built, but "awaiting additional installation".

Tigahs

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 4x4
Ordered a JLUR 2.5 weeks ago…it moves from “scheduling” to ”assembly” this week. Anyone have any idea how much longer before it is finished? Thanks !

OP
OP
BruceFL

BruceFL

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered a JLUR 2.5 weeks ago…it moves from “scheduling” to ”assembly” this week. Anyone have any idea how much longer before it is finished? Thanks !
I believe it takes one day to build it, another day to move it to the transport area and get it on a train. From there, it's all up to the transportation schedules. Could be one to 3 weeks.

Sponsored

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Heck yeah! I ordered my 392 on 05/07. Hoping I get this kind of turn around.
My '20 JLUR took about 10 weeks.

OP
OP
BruceFL

BruceFL

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Out of curiosity, did your progress show up on the tracker used here in the forum (cryptostickers)?
No, all I ever got was the build sheet and the window sticker. I had to chat with FCA to find out where things were with the progress. But, they only told me what the salesman had told me anyway. At that point, it was heading for transport, and they only give updates if there's a significant delay. It's all a little disappointing that they haven't figured out a way to better communicate build information.

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
No, all I ever got was the build sheet and the window sticker. I had to chat with FCA to find out where things were with the progress. But, they only told me what the salesman had told me anyway. At that point, it was heading for transport, and they only give updates if there's a significant delay. It's all a little disappointing that they haven't figured out a way to better communicate build information.
Thanks!

Been checking mine on Cryptostickers and nothing. I got the VIN from my dealer right after he placed the order on 5/1.

I'm not checking with Jeep Chat too often...just about once a week. Finally...after no movement for the last 3-4 weeks I was told that it was in "inspection" today.....but still nothing on Cryptostickers.

Oh well....I'm fairly patient...we'll see when it gets shipped.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
I ordered mine on 5/8.

like you, nothing on cryptostickers until late this afternoon.

mine is in JB status.

OP
OP
BruceFL

BruceFL

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
We just got our call to pick up our Jeep tomorrow at 2pm! It's at the dealer being prepped at this moment, and we get to take her home tomorrow afternoon! That's almost a week early from the last estimate... a total of 40 days from the day we ordered.
Sponsored