Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Looks awesome, the color turned out killer. However, I don't see a soft top on your build list :(

CassieAtBestop
Sponsored

OP
OP
W5MQS

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
Looks awesome, the color turned out killer. However, I don't see a soft top on your build list :(

CassieAtBestop
Yea...I do plan on getting a soft top...you guys just have to release the one I want which is the Trektop NX Glide. I'm waiting for that specific one. :headbang:

And...btw...thanks for the compliment on the Jeep!

OP
OP
W5MQS

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
How do you like that addictive design front bumper? That’s the one I’ve been eyeing for a bit here. Just a lot of money to throw an led light bar and some other lights on top of it :)
I like it a lot. It's very well constructed. They were one of the first ones to have a bumper out for the JL. I had been eyeing a Poison Spyder bumper but settled on ADD instead. Then I bought the matching rear bumper and spare tire carrier. Yea, they are a bit pricey but I definitely think you get what you pay for when it comes to bumpers. I just figured..."do it once and done".