First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Too confusing. If I have to sit and look at it while at my desk, I certainly won't get it when viewing from my vehicle.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
You guys do realize the irony here, right? This week there was a case in front of SCOTUS where a clothing company with the named "FUCT" tried to trademark the name. The US Copyright Office has a policy of not trademarking vulgar names, and the company is claiming this is a violation of free speech. We'll hear their conclusion in June. Whether OP knew this or not, it's a very timely post.

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
You guys do realize the irony here, right? This week there was a case in front of SCOTUS where a clothing company with the named "FUCT" tried to trademark the name. The US Copyright Office has a policy of not trademarking vulgar names, and the company is claiming this is a violation of free speech. We'll hear their conclusion in June. Whether OP knew this or not, it's a very timely post.
I was going to post exactly this. Here is a link to an NPR article about the case:

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/16/7136...ord-with-real-potential-financial-consequence

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
That’s not irony, it’s just a reference to something happening in society.

Oh good, even MORE going on with this joke.

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Exactly why I panned it. It's crude, and a further testing of "free speech" by the Lowest Common Denominator " mentality

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
It would be funny, IF it was funny. But like everyone else said, way too much going on. I wasn't sure what to follow in the picture. It almost did not make sense.

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
People are to over sensitive these days, always afraid someone will get offended... Fuct'em I say !! :CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL:

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
People are to over sensitive these days, always afraid someone will get offended... Fuct'em I say !! :CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL:
And the horse they rode in on!!

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
No one’s sensitive, I couldn’t care less about the vulgarity of the sticker... it’s just not funny, that’s the problem.
Sponsored