First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software
I was looking at used vehicles today and cars from Vroom started popping up, so I visited their site for listings.

They are selling used JLU Rubicons for more than their MSRP. I took their VIN and generated a Monroney to check the options and MSRP. Seems asinine that someone would pay more used than new.

Anyone have any experience with them?
Sponsored

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
That's why you sell your used car to Vroom or Carvana or Carmax, you should never ever buy from them as they are over priced!!!

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
i
That's why you sell your used car to Vroom or Carvana or Carmax, you should never ever buy from them as they are over priced!!!
Actually most of them offer less than KBB value that the vast majority of dealers honor. When I was looking to sell a car last year Carmax was a joke they offered $2K less than KBB and a dealer ended up giving me over KBB . Carmax is really hit or miss and Vroom and Carvana buy low and try to sell high.

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
i

Actually most of them offer less than KBB value that the vast majority of dealers honor. When I was looking to sell a car last year Carmax was a joke they offered $2K less than KBB and a dealer ended up giving me over KBB . Carmax is really hit or miss and Vroom and Carvana buy low and try to sell high.
NADA, Black Book or Manheim are much better valuation tools than KBB.
Sponsored