OP
Jrbrannan

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I came across an interesting review. They measured the decibel level of several different vehicles including the JLU and JL. I think both review models had hard tops though. Scroll half way down the page and you'll find it. I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for but it is an interesting read.
https://www.caranddriver.com/review...-passenger-space-review-car-and-driver-page-5
This is the most in-depth overview I have seen of any JL, thanks!
Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I drove mine back from Idaho to san diego during that 1100 or so miles temps went from 78 in the Owens valley to 32and snowing in the passes along 395 8000 feet. It was fine and I noticed this that withthe cold weather package the heated seats and sterring wheel automatically turned on when I got out of the Jeep at temps below about 40. Noise wasn't bad at all. Now in san deigo when some guy in a piped mustang was getting on it adn downshifting it was loud but I think that would have been loud in any thing.