VInyl Flooring Option - New Option

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Has anyone seen this in person yet, and/or pictures/description of what they used? It's been verified (I believe) on a separate post that it's not Armorlite.
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

From what I read around here was cargo area for vinyl.

But now order guide says floor covering. Jeep sucks with explaining options. Vinyl seats also?

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Back in the old days, 50’s thru 70’s vinyl flooring/ mats were standard, carpet was extra. It’s sturdier and easily cleaned but if moisture gets between the pan and vinyl, you’ll never know it until it’s too late.

OP
OP

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Back in the old days, 50’s thru 70’s vinyl flooring/ mats were standard, carpet was extra. It’s sturdier and easily cleaned but if moisture gets between the pan and vinyl, you’ll never know it until it’s too late.
Well yeah, I have Armorlite and Bedtred in mine, just curious about it as an option as I could still sell my '21 to Carvana for more than I paid and order a Willy's XR.

Sponsored

The Chubbernaut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Substance Abuse Counselor
Clubs

Well yeah, I have Armorlite and Bedtred in mine, just curious about it as an option as I could still sell my '21 to Carvana for more than I paid and order a Willy's XR.
Carvana will most likely be be declaring bankruptcy soon and liquidating its inventory. I'm pretty surprised it hasn't already. While selling to them may not be as much of a risk as buying from them at the moment, I would be wary all the same.

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT