Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Plus A8 & F8 Green
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
If only you could run some cherry bombs anchored as side pipes.....one under each front door, like a girlfriend I had back in 1980. Hers was a CJ-5 with a 304 V8.

YJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 F150, 2018 V-Strom 650
If only you could run some cherry bombs anchored as side pipes.....one under each front door, like a girlfriend I had back in 1980. Hers was a CJ-5 with a 304 V8.
Anything is possible! I had a FlowMaster 40 on my old LJ rubicon and it had a great rumble for an inline 6.

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
I can't help myself. Whether it's my wife starting it in the morning, or 1 of my boys ripping up the street..... I smile each and every time. Cold starts are the favorite, but we don't get too cold in AZ. But man, paddle shifted full throttle 1-2 and 2-3 snarl so loud, I look back to find the Scat Pack LOL. Nope, it's me again! No one knows what hit'em when this thing leaves, because everyone underestimates it.

MerlinsGarage

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21RUB392, 97Vipr,14Porsc 911,06Ford GT,64Vette etc
Pulled along side an Audi SQ8 yesterday..............launched.......he never knew what farked him. ;). He did however give me a 👍 when he vectored off the next exit. Musta confounded the hell out of him with that exhaust chaos.

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
Pulled along side an Audi SQ8 yesterday..............launched.......he never knew what farked him. ;). He did however give me a 👍 when he vectored off the next exit. Musta confounded the hell out of him with that exhaust chaos.
Damn right..... it's still our little secret! Reminds me of the movie Gladiator, "At my command unleash Hell".

There is only one other in the area we are in. Actually lives near us, but other than that, haven't seen a single one on the road in the west valley outside oof Phoenix.
Sponsored