Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
how the heck is that 4xe so quick? Seems like the 0-60 times are not reflecting what they can really do.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I watched all of this yesterday. It was very entertaining. The guy doing the video is fun to watch.
I agree fellow Justin. his videos are always pretty good. he seems to be more real than other channels, and seems like he really enjoys doing them.

Sponsored

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Great watch. Best line ā€œ Iā€™m about to race this Camaro. Iā€™m going to get smokedā€. Lol. He just had a great time. Itā€™s like me fishing a new place for the first time. I might wet the bed but Iā€™m always smiling doing what I love.

2manyhobbies

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Rubicon XR
I pulled up next to a Mercedes AMG coupe the other day at a light. I had him for about 1/8th of a mile because of traction (he had none, and I was in 4H). It was a blast. So fun to drive.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
This video was hilarious. I loved it.

That guy does some weird stuff to the 4xe (like, run out of gas with a full battery, run out of both battery and gas, install an AC inverter to power stuffā€¦) in the name of research, but itā€™s always interesting. Good thing he works in the service department at a CDJR dealership!

how the heck is that 4xe so quick? Seems like the 0-60 times are not reflecting what they can really do.
He took out the back seats, the spare tire, the front passenger seat, and anything and everything in and under the back cargo mat. Several hundred pounds less weight, probably.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Just need someone to throw on a JB4 and see what it does with a turned up turbo and e85.

Sponsored

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Samā€™s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
You can tell heā€™s a genuine and cool dude, this video is a hoot!

danm

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door Sting Gray
This Dude is awesome. Totally authentic and just enjoying life.
I love how he stripped the interior to give himself the best fighting chance. I wouldn't have guessed the 4xe was that fast. Very entertaining.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
I think someone forgot to tell mine. Iā€™ve tried the 4-hi auto and e-save and itā€™s still not particularly fast. Maybe I just need to floor it every time. Haha. I still love the 4xe though. Love the smooth power in electric mode.

Zombienation

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara stingray
Awesome video! Very impressive times for the 4xe. What are everyoneā€™s thoughts launching in 4 high? Damaging to the Jeep or ok once in a while? I tried it today after watching and the acceleration is damn impressive even coming from a mustang gt!
Sponsored