Sponsored

Video Install Of The Trailrax Pak Rax

Moregone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
This has been one of the best add-ons I've put on my JL! Check out my video of the install here:
Unrelated question, sorry

Did you ever have a video showing the final touches on the arb wiring and air lines in the rear cubby?

It looks like to get the air out you would either have to drill through the cubby it self or you would have to exit the cubby area into the cargo space which isn't as clean. I know you got the Goose gear back there now but curious how you sorted that out.

Thanks

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator
Unrelated question, sorry

Did you ever have a video showing the final touches on the arb wiring and air lines in the rear cubby?

It looks like to get the air out you would either have to drill through the cubby it self or you would have to exit the cubby area into the cargo space which isn't as clean. I know you got the Goose gear back there now but curious how you sorted that out.

Thanks
Yo! I have had a few issues with it under the Goose Gear, I think using American Adventure Labs platform would be a better because it ventilates better. I may switch if they ever come out with a seat delete platform.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
WoW, very nice cleared up some questions for me. Are there, Is there any type of paint protection on the bottom clasp/attachment point?

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator
WoW, very nice cleared up some questions for me. Are there, Is there any type of paint protection on the bottom clasp/attachment point?
There isn't, I added some boat weather stripping to it that I found at Lowes. It has held up well and so has my paint!

Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
This has been one of the best add-ons I've put on my JL! Check out my video of the install here:
Saw that one. 👍🏼

Subscriber here and I’m looking forward to more of your off road content. The Christmas present ideas video was exceptional though. Great quality work there. Other channels could take a few pointers on production and presentation.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I like this mod! As a new owner who intends on doing some overlanding I am looking for a way to carry some extra water & fuel.

One question....I have two 2-gl water and two 2.5-gl fuel containers. Can you mount two RotoPax cans vertically on each side? I see they do have two mounting points on each rack.
Sponsored