Video: How to remove JL Wrangler grille / grill

Redneck_Jedi

First Name
Charles
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is planning to Plastidip, Paint or Wrap their grill like the White and Mojito Jeeps at the LA Auto Show, Quadratec posted a how-to video on removing the grill.

It looks like it can be removed in just a couple minutes. :like:

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane
If anyone is planning to Plastidip, Paint or Wrap their grill like the White and Mojito Jeeps at the LA Auto Show, Quadratec posted a how-to video on removing the grill.

It looks like it can be removed in just a couple minutes. :like:
I removed mine today as I want to paint the silver accents on my Sahara, it is as simple as the video shows. Now as to the mesh built into the grill as well as the silver accents not as easy but it can be done with a little effort.

TraktorE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
@nvabill interested to see pics. How did you paint them and how did it turn out. Planning to do the same. Did you also paint the accents around the fog lights?

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane
@nvabill interested to see pics. How did you paint them and how did it turn out. Planning to do the same. Did you also paint the accents around the fog lights?
I haven't done it yet but I plan to, just took apart partially to see how hard it will be. I plan to use some steel wool to rough up the surface a bit, then wipe down with rubbing alcohol and spray. I also plan to spray paint bumper accents as well, probably do the dark grey like on the Rubicon.

Advertisement

Tri-City Jeep

Advertisement