Blazerfan93

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Hi all,

I recently purchased a 2door willys sport with the v6 and auto transmission. And I have notice a potential issue with my new Jeep.

The issue is my jeep willys has a slight\mild vibration when coming to a complete stop or when accelerating from a complete stop like from red lights. Its seems to be coming from the drive train area. Like maybe from the drive axel area or maybe the rear axel area. It drives fine all other times.

The first time in happen I thought it was the brakes grabbing but now I do not think it has anything to do with the brakes since it happens when accelerating.

Do you know if this is normal for a new Jeep during break in period or should I take it to my local dealer

Thanks
Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91MJ,90XJ,91XJ,05,LJ,05JT
New to you or brand new? Could be wheel / tire balance, mud or lost tire weight. Or same with driveshafts. Maybe loose brake caliper bolt even. That's a quick off top of the head things to check especially with out knowing new or used. OEM rims n tires? Could be a bent or warped rim too.

OP
OP

Blazerfan93

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
New to you or brand new? Could be wheel / tire balance, mud or lost tire weight. Or same with driveshafts. Maybe loose brake caliper bolt even. That's a quick off top of the head things to check especially with out knowing new or used. OEM rims n tires? Could be a bent or warped rim too.
Brand new. Less than 300 miles on the jeep.no mods.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91MJ,90XJ,91XJ,05,LJ,05JT
OK. Hit up a good dealership near you then take service person for short ride.
Sponsored