Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Happy Veteran's Day to all of my fellow Veterans here!

And Happy Birthday Marines! (Belated)
Sponsored

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
Thank you to all my fellow veterans for your service and thanks to all those that support us, especially the families. Support means so much. Stay safe!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i'll tag this post along with this post. thanks to all the veterans,

veterans day 2020

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Didn’t mean to sully.

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
To all service members, including first responders, police officers and especially my fellow Marines -

SEMPER FI

You will always have my deepest respect.
Hand Salute
Thank you brother. Oorah!

BIG THANKS to all Veterans!

"All gave some, some gave all"

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
I served a full career:
US Army Airborne, Air Assault, Air Force Security Police/Security Forces, Army Sapper, Scuba Diver, and I Retired. I am a Former Agent, US Dept of Justice and I am Currently Still Serving the American People and the United States Government with over 40 years of nonstop continues Service.

I often have people thank me for my service......and I ALWAYS Remind them that it is.... I, who should be thanking all American people for paying their taxes. I was able to live a lifetime of adventure and travel all over the world at the expense of the American Tax payer. I am still working for the American people and our Great Country. I no longer wear a military uniform...but I am still living the life of adventure and traveling the world.

Thank You..... to all of you GREAT AMERICANS. Because of you. I was ...and continue to live the American Dream. Yes the military was hardship in more ways than you can imagine...but it makes us who we are....and for that I am forever thankful. I am not rich in money....but rich beyond measure in life and happiness. Life is all about perspective....and I shall not forget all who made it possible for me.

Many suffered some losses....many lost everything. I am sorry for their losses....at the same time I am thankful that they were by brothers and sisters in service and I would never have made it without them at my side. We all volunteered and lived this lifestyle because we wanted to. I don't forget them either.

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
I served a full career:
US Army Airborne, Air Assault, Air Force Security Police/Security Forces, Army Sapper, Scuba Diver, and I Retired. I am a Former Agent, US Dept of Justice and I am Currently Still Serving the American People and the United States Government with over 40 years of nonstop continues Service.

I often have people thank me for my service......and I ALWAYS Remind them that it is.... I, who should be thanking all American people for paying their taxes. I was able to live a lifetime of adventure and travel all over the world at the expense of the American Tax payer. I am still working for the American people and our Great Country. I no longer wear a military uniform...but I am still living the life of adventure and traveling the world.

Thank You..... to all of you GREAT AMERICANS. Because of you. I was ...and continue to live the American Dream. Yes the military was hardship in more ways than you can imagine...but it makes us who we are....and for that I am forever thankful. I am not rich in money....but rich beyond measure in life and happiness. Life is all about perspective....and I shall not forget all who made it possible for me.

Many suffered some losses....many lost everything. I am sorry for their losses....at the same time I am thankful that they were by brothers and sisters in service and I would never have made it without them at my side. We all volunteered and lived this lifestyle because we wanted to. I don't forget them either.
Exactly & Amen...
Excellent post, I believe you summed it all up. BIG THANKS to the American people!

Keep serving my friend & I thank you.

I know that I wouldn't have it any other way! :captain:

OP
OP

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
I served a full career:

Your post is OUTSTANDING, I spent 30 years two months and 25 day on active duty but since I retired from the military I have spent the vast majority of my time supporting the cause and I today still am doing just that. I am a Vietnam, Panama, Gulf several times, and Kosovo Vet. I lost many good friends along the way who on any given day saved my behind.

To this day I consider myself one of the luckiest people on the face of the earth. I got to spend my adult life doing what I feel I was called to do and while doing it I was with some truly amazing people and lived life to the fullest.

If I had to do it over again there would be very little I would change.

"Live your Life so the fear of death can never enter your heart".
"Always salute a friend in passing, and even a stranger if in a lonely Place"
Sponsored