Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
Good day to all,
Today is Veterans Day, a day to reflect on how fortunate we all are to live in a country which enjoys more freedoms than most. We have our issues but we continue to try and improve on those. We have these freedoms thanks to the men and women who throughout our history have been willing to put on the uniform and defend the Constitution and our way of life.
Please take a moment today to honor their sacrifice on our behalf and if possible thank a Vet.

A great quote from a former President

“I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man (woman) who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.”

Advertisement

Outlawd

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
I thank all those who served and pray for those currently serving, thank you for protecting the USA!

OP

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
For those who do not know any Vets here are some words we live (and die) by

Not Self but Country (USN) – This We’ll Defend (USA) – Always Faithful (USMC)– Always Ready (USCG)– Integrity Service Excellence (USAF)

We don't take the responsibility of there meaning lightly, our Republic and your freedom hang in the balance

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Thank you to every one of you for the sacrifices made, putting honor, duty, before self—standing in the gap between our freedoms and the enemy—serving our great country! God bless America! :flag:

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S, 03 Toyota 4Runner, Infiniti G37, Toyota T100 (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
To all who have served, currently serving, or have family members in the service~THANK YOU!!!!!

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport unlimited, 1976 GMC High Sierra 4x4 Lifted on 35's
Thank you to all the Veterans out there! We support you no matter what happens. We appreciate everything you have done and everything the current soldiers are doing to keep our nation safe. God Bless You ALL

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara (JLU), Renegade Limited (BU)
Semper Ultimo

jeepoch

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport S 3.6L Auto 2 door, 2.5" lift, 35s
To all service members, including first responders, police officers and especially my fellow Marines -

SEMPER FI

You will always have my deepest respect.
Hand Salute

Last edited:

sourdough

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR dingy, Ram3500 diesel 4x4 Tiger RV
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
doing retired thing
Vehicle Showcase
This very special day has always caused me mixed emotions. Sorrow for the lives lost, sacrifices endured for our freedom and profound joy being an American.

OP

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This very special day has always caused me mixed emotions. Sorrow for the lives lost, sacrifices endured for our freedom and profound joy being an American.
Hoo Yah

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement