Sponsored

Verified: LED & Interior/Exterior Lighting Features for 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL)

AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
For sure the aftermarket lighting guys will release different colored halo ring lights for the factory LEDs.

Sponsored

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
  • LED turn signals (in fenders)
:facepalm:

For it to be a Jeep, the turn signals belong ON THE GRILL, UNDER THE HEADLIGHTS. :mad:

Even the YJ had them here, though square in shape. This is the icon shape that everyone fondly remembers...

Jeep Wrangler JL Verified: LED & Interior/Exterior Lighting Features for 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) {filename}

Remember this JL hint....

Jeep Wrangler JL Verified: LED & Interior/Exterior Lighting Features for 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) {filename}

Last edited:

Davos77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

For it to be a Jeep, the turn signals belong ON THE GRILL, UNDER THE HEADLIGHTS. :mad:

Even the YJ had them here, though square in shape. This is the icon shape that every fondly remembers...
Hey now... TJ had the turn signals in the fenders and nobody disavows it as a Jeep ;)

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
Hey now... TJ had the turn signals in the fenders and nobody disavows it as a Jeep ;)
I wasn't going to go there. :lipssealed:

Repeating a bad mistake, doesn't make it any better.

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport

I am a Jeep newbie, so please explain why a Jeep needs turn signals on its grill ? And why it's blasphemy to place them on fenders ? I have seen high end aftermarket fenders with turn signals and DRL's.
Sponsored