Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy everyone. I've been out and about exploring some areas in Washington with my new to me JL. Below are some videos.

I try to get out and camp once or twice a month. Mostly new areas. I tend to spend alot of time on Google Maps and GaiaGPS prior to heading out.

Enjoy!

2QVUxpGYz1twPYS4sLqUTdkj8a6d9ipKNsqIPy2811o_g5oJVlENyq1sq4nV1SeLuOhREW1RuO0SUgCWz=w2974-h1983-no.jpg

_QDRqS4oBjQARM7scnUvbuPStQM4DU7iOS6NRZoo3gzrUUuCXwoff-yYTdzx0Nz6PpRLHdk6szzWpJiIe=w2974-h1983-no.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr.BoJangles_91

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Memorial Weekend in Washington State.

Memorial Weekend 2020.

Took off Saturday morning and trekked it through North Cascades National Park on highway 20. One of my favorite drives. Stopped to stretch the legs at Driveway Butte Trail. Gorgeous trail with lots of quick, steep elevation. We had it three quarters of the way and it started hailing on us. Decided to have lunch and turn back to avoid the weather. We drove through Winthrop and Twisp to find camp around Loup Loup Pass. Camped off of NF-42 at 5400ft elevation. Beautiful views.

Sunday morning we packed up camp and cut over towards Buck Mountain Lookout. Amazing views. That lead us down towards highway 20. We were headed back west through Twisp towards the Louis Lake Trailhead. Great distance and elevation. Everything is so lush this time of year. We hit snow at the last quarter mile of the hike. There was no trail at that point. Beautiful snowy lake surrounded by giant rocky peaks. Back down to the jeep. We drove through Winthrop and up NF-37 to find camp.

Monday we woke up to drizzle on the tent. Everything was just a little damp as we packed up camp. Drove up NF-39 to Tiffany Mountain via Freezeout Ridge Trailhead. After a mile and a half the trail was covered in snow... Lots of snow still above 7000ft. Made it to a good advantage point before turning around. We drove back down towards NF-37, this time headed east towards Baldy Pass. Made it to Conconully to air up and trek it back home.

Successful weekend.