Sponsored

Vendor Item Request: Plastic High Clearance Fenders

Bornabe

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Turbo EcoDiesel (Hellayella)
Vehicle Showcase
Notice to vendors: There is a demand (At least 1 customer being me, lol) for non-heavy, non-ugly, functional plastic high clearance fenders that aren't as wide as the factory ones... that perhaps mimic the appearance of a tube fender with factory-like molding, with the LED light at the front for the JLs.

This with a matching inner liner for both front and rear with a factory-like appearance would be top-notch!!! Rugged Ridge perhaps? If you build it, they (I) will buy it.
Sponsored

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Notice to vendors: There is a demand (At least 1 customer being me, lol) for non-heavy, non-ugly, functional plastic high clearance fenders that aren't as wide as the factory ones... that perhaps mimic the appearance of a tube fender with factory-like molding, with the LED light at the front for the JLs.

This with a matching inner liner for both front and rear with a factory-like appearance would be top-notch!!! Rugged Ridge perhaps? If you build it, they (I) will buy it.
I totally agree. Reality though is that those 8 pieces (Four fenders and four liners) would easily cost $150,000 for the tooling. Once the tooling is made, they can be produced for pennies, but you still have to plan on a heck of a lot of production to cover that initial cost. That's why most everything on the market is metal/aluminum, very little initial investment, if it doesn't sell, no big loss

Arrowhead

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase

VitaminK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)