Sponsored

Vehicle transport/ Auto transport broker/carrier

eb28010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL 4 door Rubicon
I just wanted to share my experience getting my new Jeep transported approximately 550 miles after purchase. I contacted Reliable Carriers Inc. because they are a carrier and not a broker. They provided the best price for an enclosed transport but I had to allow a 1-5 week window for vehicle pickup and a
1-10 day delivery after pickup. That was obviously why the price was better ($950 vs $1300) and I was still considering. After a couple weeks of trying to find a transport the reason I elected not to use Reliable is because all I could ever get when calling them was an answering machine and a call back in 24 to 48 hours. They also encouraged contacting their competitors. Finally, I contacted Montway Auto Transport. Their website is helpful, they always answered there phone and they also had a live chat. I decided to use them. Within a day they had located a trucker and within 2 days the vehicle was in my driveway. They provided transport info in an email and the truck drivers phone number. The driver sent me texts multiple times communicating when he estimated picking it up, after it was actually picked up, and provided 2 choices to me as to when I wanted it delivered. For me communication was the deciding factor and I was pleased as it was delived safely, in an enclosed container, secured by wheel straps by a caring driver. Although its no guarantee that all transports will have a happy ending, I hope this might help someone considering such a move as it was a critical part of the transaction for me buying a car from a dealer out of state.
Sponsored

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Thank you very much for the info! We are thinking of flying back from our cross country trip next spring and we want to look into having our Jeep and Cedar Ridge camper transported back.