Vehicle Health Report Contradiction?

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Stupid question, I hope has a simple answer.

I received my first email vehicle health report for my wrangler Friday. In it, there was an "immediate action" warning about air bags. When I selected that, what came up was only information about how the air bag warning light works, and what to do if it doesn't come on for the bulb check when starting the engine, and if it stays on or comes on while driving. Obviously, this concerned me, but I had not seen anything unusual with the air bag warning light. I went out and started the engine, the light came on as usual and four seconds later turned off. As it would if everything is fine. I drove it a few times over the weekend and the same. So at no time has the warning light on the dash indicated an issue.

I also got "suggested action" regarding my TPMS. Again, dash warning light is and has been normal, TPMS reads good pressure. And the information in the vehicle health report again only describes the warning light operation, it does not describe any specific issue.

Anyone know why the vehicle health report is showing problems when the warning lights are not? Are the warnings in the health report always just describing light function or do they ever provide more specific information? And more importantly, do I just ignore it given that the warning lights have not shown any issue?
Sponsored

OP
OP
MrGneissGuy

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Never mind. Got another health report and all is green.

Jelllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I've received 3 vehicle heath reports in the last week so obviously their reporting is gone haywire
Sponsored