Sponsored

Utah road trip. It’s actually happening.

rob28

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2dr Willys. 2021.
In October the bucket list gets a couple of things ticked off.
We see Elton John in Winnipeg on the 5th and then head south on the 6th. It’s about a 24 hr drive to the Bryce area so we’ll do that drive over 3 days.
The plan is to do the Bryce/Zion area then travel to Page Arizona for Friday as I’m booked in for a night photo tour of Antelope Canyon (fingers crossed for clear skies and the Milky Way).
After that we head to Moab via Monument Valley, where we’ll spend a couple of days before heading back home.

This will be in a stock Sport S and is more about amazing scenery and photography so what would people recommend for trails? It will be just the 2 of us, no rescue gear, no winch. The Schafer trail looks doable, fins and things I’m not sure about.
The wife has stated that rock crawling is not on the agenda.

I’m looking forward to this.
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
In October the bucket list gets a couple of things ticked off.
We see Elton John in Winnipeg on the 5th and then head south on the 6th. It’s about a 24 hr drive to the Bryce area so we’ll do that drive over 3 days.
The plan is to do the Bryce/Zion area then travel to Page Arizona for Friday as I’m booked in for a night photo tour of Antelope Canyon (fingers crossed for clear skies and the Milky Way).
After that we head to Moab via Monument Valley, where we’ll spend a couple of days before heading back home.

This will be in a stock Sport S and is more about amazing scenery and photography so what would people recommend for trails? It will be just the 2 of us, no rescue gear, no winch. The Schafer trail looks doable, fins and things I’m not sure about.
The wife has stated that rock crawling is not on the agenda.

I’m looking forward to this.
Sounds awesome! I don't really have any advice necessarily, I'm a noob to off-roading too! I'm headed out to the mountains of Colorado soon and decided to have recovery gear (winch, snatch strap, etc) just in case, but that's just for my sanity. Have fun! :rock: