Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
  • Banned
Changed the title of the thread from Marine Corps Humor to be a little more inclusive. Having been an EEO Advisor for a while and to get a little more action going. Always fun to have the inter service humor and jabs being traded. Enjoy, and feel free to add.

Had to have been there done that to understand but hereā€™s to my Marine Corps brothers.
Jeep Wrangler JL USO Lounge C9A4DAA3-1492-4CCA-B9D5-E0DD4EE77768
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Saw this thread with the word MARINE ....

Made me think of the MARINE design keyhole caps and Marine design wiper caps that Forum Sponsor @Threedom has come up with for the JL and JT. Real nice they are!

I got some NAVY ones for my one Son (a lifer) to use on his JT.

Threedom also has designs for all the Armed Services, Law Enforcement, Firemen and more....

https://mythreedom.com/

Jeep Wrangler JL USO Lounge marine

Volstock

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec

Made me think of the MARINE design keyhole caps and Marine design wiper caps that Forum Sponsor @Threedom has come up with for the JL and JT. Real nice they are!

Threedom also has designs for all the Armed Services, Law Enforcement, Firemen and more....

I have those and the windshield wiper arm caps.

Sponsored

Volstock

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec
Had to have been there done that to understand but hereā€™s to my Marine Corps brothers.
Semper Fi! 2 Tours for a total of 3 years on the beaches of Lake Bandini.

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
Lake Bandini always smelled so good!

3/11

OP
OP
RemisPaPa

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
  • Banned
Semper Fi! 2 Tours for a total of 3 years on the beaches of Lake Bandini.
Been here since August 26, 1993. Retired in 2003. Civilian Marine since. Retiring again on the 31st and pulling up stakes. Headed to the Central Valley to spend some time with my granddaughter. Hopefully I can get my son to move with us to Utah, Arizona, or Nevada. Gotta get out of California and the sooner the better.
Definitely going to miss the Mojave and having dunes just a couple hours away in each direction.

OP
OP
RemisPaPa

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Was out rewiring a trailer and changing out lighting to LED. Unannounced storm brewed up so had to get in out of the rain. Hereā€™s what base looks like now from out by the Chocolate Drop area.
Jeep Wrangler JL USO Lounge 61F9930C-5422-45E2-99C9-5A134799249A

Sponsored

C2D2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Jeep Wrangler JL USO Lounge 61F9930C-5422-45E2-99C9-5A134799249A
Nice, but sad truth.. cops wonā€™t buy them and advertise since their vehicle will get vandalized. Firemen and military will buy though!

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Been here since August 26, 1993. Retired in 2003. Civilian Marine since. Retiring again on the 31st and pulling up stakes. Headed to the Central Valley to spend some time with my granddaughter. Hopefully I can get my son to move with us to Utah, Arizona, or Nevada. Gotta get out of California and the sooner the better.
Definitely going to miss the Mojave and having dunes just a couple hours away in each direction.
I was at MCAGCC from 2002-2005 with TTECG, and then 2006 to 2009 with 3/11, and then 2012 to 2014 again with 3/11 when my fun meter got pegged and I decided to retire after 24 years. I am in Texas and still own a house up in Indian Cove, but I am about to sell it. I miss the Mojave and the JTNP. I would love to live in Utah. Enjoy your second retirement!

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lucky enough to only have visited a few times, but not too lucky as I was visiting from Yuma. šŸ˜©
Must have been an air winger visiting the expeditionary air field at Camp Wilson.

Volstock

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec
I loved Yuma and when I wanted dunes I would just cross the border and hit the Imperial Sand Dunes.

OP
OP
RemisPaPa

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
I loved Yuma and when I wanted dunes I would just cross the border and hit the Imperial Sand Dunes.
Yes sir, my trips to Glamis are going to take a major hit.šŸ˜¢ Will still make it down at least once a year for the Veterans Ceremony and the Marine Corps Birthday celebration that we do every year. Moving further away from Dumont too. Going to start exploring the hell out of the Sierra Nevadaā€™s now though.
Sponsored