Sponsored

Using factory aux switches for ARB locker.

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'm going to need some help with this one. I'm a literal electrical idiot. I can plug "A" into "B" and thats as complicated as I understand.

I have a twin ARB compressor and for the moment, a rear ARB locker (no front ARB locker). I want to use the factory aux switches to control it all. I have searched and can't find a guide to help me. Is there anyone who has done this before and can walk me through it?
Sponsored

Mathami

First Name
Saeed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 4D Sport
I'm going to need some help with this one. I'm a literal electrical idiot. I can plug "A" into "B" and thats as complicated as I understand.

I have a twin ARB compressor and for the moment, a rear ARB locker (no front ARB locker). I want to use the factory aux switches to control it all. I have searched and can't find a guide to help me. Is there anyone who has done this before and can walk me through it?
same here, took it the shop and they didnt have an idea, hope someone help here.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I have my dual compressor in the rear of my JLU. I took the wires (I think green and yellow) with grounds back to the solenoids through under the door/carpet trim. Aux 2 and Aux 3 are being used.

OP
OP

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
same here, took it the shop and they didnt have an idea, hope someone help here.
I was able to wire it myself after doing some figuring. I have the compressor on/off on one switch and the lockers on 2 others.
Sponsored