Sponsored

Using affiliate pricing as baseline for lease cap cost?

FatBoySTL

First Name
FatBoy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Hello,

Has anyone been able to (or know if you can) use affiliate pricing as a baseline for a lease? Do any of the “5% under invoice” dealers also use that as a base cost for a lease? If so, are there recommended dealers in states that only charge tax on purchase price - residual?

Thanks!
Fat Boy
Sponsored

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
Hello,

Has anyone been able to (or know if you can) use affiliate pricing as a baseline for a lease? Do any of the “5% under invoice” dealers also use that as a base cost for a lease? If so, are there recommended dealers in states that only charge tax on purchase price - residual?

Thanks!
Fat Boy
Hard to get good lease. Think I did pretty decent on one I have ordered. Dm me for more info.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
My understanding is that leases work much like purchases - negotiate the purchase price (out the door) first - then ask what it would cost to lease vs buy ;)

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
My understanding is that leases work much like purchases - negotiate the purchase price (out the door) first - then ask what it would cost to lease vs buy ;)
Yes many dealers give you high discount and add back profit into finance or leasing. That's the issue, where mix has to be balanced. Find decent discount and fair leasing rates with no profit on them.
Sponsored