• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California used M.O.R.E. JL steel belly pan $275

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
This fits a 2 dr. 3.6, auto. 2018-2020. Complete with all the hardware. It's used with dents and scrapes but there were no issues removing and it should bolt back together fine.
Pick up only! Carpinteria,Ca. Seems this complete 2dr. system is no longer available from M.O.R.E.
Jeep Wrangler JL used M.O.R.E. JL steel belly pan $275 JL M.O.R.E. belly pan
Sponsored

Last edited:

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Any pics/links? I have a buddy in Big Bear looking for a skid

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
This a full bottom skid or something that takes care of the oil pan/trans area? I don't see a 2 door version of M.O.R.E's skids on the site at least

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
So I just saw these replies, sorry I'm so late. I for some reason, am not getting a notice that someone has replied. Anyway, this M.O.R.E. belly pan system has very good coverage of motor, transmission,transfercase and fuel tank. It did not cover the 3.6 driver side exhaust loop so I have and will include a SkidRow skid plate to protect that issue.

Jeep Wrangler JL used M.O.R.E. JL steel belly pan $275 JL M.O.R.E. belly pan

Last edited:

Sponsored

mr187

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Law enforcement
Is this still available?

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I will mark it sold when it sells or is hauled off to recycler haha

Last edited:

Swissswiss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr sport s v6
I’m guessing it doesn’t work in a 2021 2 door auto with e torque?

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My guess is, no. But thanks for the bump opportunity.
BTW, It is still for sale. PM me if interested.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Are you ever down in LA or further south?
We might be able to work something out if you have your original rock sliders and want to get rid of them.

stic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Sourdough,

Coming to the party late...wished I had paid attention to this earlier. Tried to send a PM on this, but I'm not able.

Anyway, if your deal with Stino doesn't work out, let me know. I'm interested in the skid plates and I've got a set of rock rails from my 2019 2door Rubi that could be part of a deal. I'm also up in Santa Barbara every so often.

PM me if interested...I am not able to PM you for some reason.

-Stic

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
why not mark as sold?
Where did you see that? The forum was different back then and I don't know if you could mark them the same way you can now. Maybe that's why, or perhaps I just never marked it. How did find it, I'm trying to find it to mark it but it's not coming up in search.
Sponsored