2018 JLU Sport

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
https://www.rocklandchryslerjeepdod...rangler--067a83950a0e0ae86ca6ea6c1592bdb2.htm

What do the experts think about this?
2018 JLUR with 9,365 miles and they asking $41,500
I currently have a lease on a 2018 JLU Sport that I that I’m a year into with just over 17k miles so far and would like to get out of it for the right deal.

Thanks in advance
I just sold my 2010 JKUR and bought a 2018 JLUR from a dealer in Salt Lake City, I'm currently waiting on delivery. It was loaded with everything except leather and the high dollar lazy man's sunroof . It has 33 miles on it and I paid $44k, plus the normal licensing stuff and I split the shipping. It seemed like an awesome deal considering it has never been sold or titled.

OP
OP

BillyBeards

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I just sold my 2010 JKUR and bought a 2018 JLUR from a dealer in Salt Lake City, I'm currently waiting on delivery. It was loaded with everything except leather and the high dollar lazy man's sunroof . It has 33 miles on it and I paid $44k, plus the normal licensing stuff and I split the shipping. It seemed like an awesome deal considering it has never been sold or titled.
That does seem good. That means its still considered new right?
I wonder why it sat so long. Around here it seems like a see mostly Sport and Sahara models and the Rubicons go for a premium.

Enjoy your new ride.

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
That does seem good. That means its still considered new right?
I wonder why it sat so long. Around here it seems like a see mostly Sport and Sahara models and the Rubicons go for a premium.

Enjoy your new ride.
Unfortunately, that's the downside. After two years it is considered "used". Apparently a dealership went out of business and this dealership bought their inventory. Rubicons here are too pricey also and they don't negotiate much. I'm fine with it being considered "used" considering.

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
Around here I've found them advertised as low as about $40k. In the current economic situation I don't know what the actual buying price could be if you shop around and negotiate. Used cars aren't selling very well and you might get a few dollars off. So $41.5k might be good depending on options and condition, or it might be $2k too high. If you want it, go in there with your checkbook, spend a couple of hours arguing with them, and you'll find out what their real price is.

Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
That is what I paid for my new 2018 last July. I would wait a few more months for the 2021s to come out and see if you can find a new 2019 that is a leftover.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
are you looking to get a jk vs jl. imho i'd get a jl vs jk because you will get a 8 spd auto vs 5 spd auto. you should look at the model year 19 and 20 jl because you can get just as a good deal.

on a side note i would not do business with rockland either in sales or service. no good deals and service is questionable. just leave it as that. i would checkout ramsey jeep in ramsey nj off from rt 17. they will work with you on a descent deal.
Sponsored