pixelmixture

First Name
olivier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hondaCRV - MiniCab - soon a wrangler
hi,

i'm new to this forum and i ordered a rubicon JLU ... but i live in europe.

as you may know , here in europe the JLU rubicon is quite different . Especially it has the tires and the fenders ( low profile fenders) of the MOAB model.

so i comes stock with 255/75R17 mud terrain tires.

Do you think the 285/70R17 of the US rubicon will fit without a lift or without changing the fenders ?

thanks
Sponsored

garkoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Unlimited
we have similar specs here in the middle east as you do in europe, it should fit fine, but why ? its only an inch taller and an inch wider.

Jlmoe

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JL Rubicon
hi,

i'm new to this forum and i ordered a rubicon JLU ... but i live in europe.

as you may know , here in europe the JLU rubicon is quite different . Especially it has the tires and the fenders ( low profile fenders) of the MOAB model.

so i comes stock with 255/75R17 mud terrain tires.

Do you think the 285/70R17 of the US rubicon will fit without a lift or without changing the fenders ?

thanks
Yes

Tried on 35's and they fit fine, will rub on full articulation

33's should clear perfectly fine

MEA Rubicon with low fenders

OP
OP

pixelmixture

First Name
olivier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hondaCRV - MiniCab - soon a wrangler
we have similar specs here in the middle east as you do in europe, it should fit fine, but why ? its only an inch taller and an inch wider.
you're right the stock size should be perfect ... and here in france any modification is forbidden ... a tire change and your insurance doesn't cover you any more... in case of casualty it could bankrupt you

garkoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Unlimited
you're right the stock size should be perfect ... and here in france any modification is forbidden ... a tire change and your insurance doesn't cover you any more... in case of casualty it could bankrupt you
i cant put on a sticker here without risking my car getting impounded for a couple weeks, same thing applies to anything other than mopar made or sold and mopar (jeeps dealership) installed.
Sponsored