US HIgh Line Fender Flares

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2.0 T ocean blue
I got Smittybilt XRC GEN2 bumpers front and back. I ended up installing them myself without too much difficulty.

07A48EDF-325D-42F3-A5CC-20C5CACDF7CB.jpeg
68BCF1FB-68B5-4288-960E-C9CA4340CE42.jpeg

Esa no es una gran imagen del parachoques trasero, pero todo lo que puedo encontrar en este momento. Ahora está oscuro aquí, pero me encantaría tomar una mejor foto mañana si estás interesado. [/ QUOTE]

Hello John your Jeep is very cool, I love your front bumper, but in Spain I could not take it, because they demand that it cover at least 50% of the front tire.
Sponsored

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Thanks, don't bother, to be very honest I'm still considering the MOPAR's bumper as an option #1. I just don't understand - you can configure a Jeep in the US dealership with Steel bumper group AND rear parking sensors. That means there is a rear steel OEM bumper with provision for parking sensors - why not to sell it with one part number as they do for the rear steel bumper without parking sensors' holes....
Marat, have you tried talking to Benny @AllMoparParts.com on here? He’s very helpful, I’m sure he could sort out this stuff for you.

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
Hi everyone, look what I have received from the Quadratec.com technical team:

ME: Thank you for a prompt reply, OK, we forget the drilling - if I buy the full set of rear steel bumper #82215342 and this shell - will this work, or it will not fit? Are the shells different With and Without sensors' holes?

Quadratec Answer:
In this case the bumper shells are the only difference. The underlying support structure, brackets and closeout panels are all the same. The shells are interchangeable.

Since the shell itself is not very expensive (especially in the US shops :) - maybe it's easier to order the rear steel bumper non-parking sensors set #82215342 and just this shell with the holes #68295568AC?
These guys seem to be quite experienced...

Sponsored

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Land Rover
Hi everyone, look what I have received from the Quadratec.com technical team:

ME: Thank you for a prompt reply, OK, we forget the drilling - if I buy the full set of rear steel bumper #82215342 and this shell - will this work, or it will not fit? Are the shells different With and Without sensors' holes?

Quadratec Answer:
In this case the bumper shells are the only difference. The underlying support structure, brackets and closeout panels are all the same. The shells are interchangeable.

Since the shell itself is not very expensive (especially in the US shops :) - maybe it's easier to order the rear steel bumper non-parking sensors set #82215342 and just this shell with the holes #68295568AC?
These guys seem to be quite experienced...
You will definitely need the shouldered bolts and clip nuts that secure the 2 main pieces together. About 10 of each from memory

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You will definitely need the shouldered bolts and clip nuts that secure the 2 main pieces together. About 10 of each from memory
OK, with hardware I can deal locally - I don't think this will be a major issue. Shipping, shipping, shipping - this is real PITA !!!
Trying to contact some freight companies that can give you an US address and consolidate your shipment.

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
www.ipsparcel.com - gives me twice as cheaper rate for the same weights/dimensions... Did you have a positive experience with stackry?

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
www.ipsparcel.com - gives me twice as cheaper rate for the same weights/dimensions... Did you have a positive experience with stackry?
Yes but I didn’t compare their price with anybody else...sounds like you found a better option.

Sponsored

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3D4AB32A-0951-41E5-B078-A5501FA21E48.png

This was the picture I was trying to find the other day that gives an idea of how it goes together.

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3D4AB32A-0951-41E5-B078-A5501FA21E48.png

This was the picture I was trying to find the other day that gives an idea of how it goes together.
Yes, and actually what I was told by several people is that the part #1 on the picture only differs - in the full kit it comes without holes, and the number you provided has holes, but they are interchangeable. Will see ;)

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now, the question that was in my mind from the very beginning, and I personally don't like this option, BUT - what if the rear bumper to be left stock plastic?... with European license plate opening, fog lights, park sensors?... Will it look ugly if the front bumper is steel and the rear is plastic? It will be connected with plastic fender flares - maybe not that bad?... And definitely this saves quite a lot of bucks.

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven’t seen a way to make the European bumper match up with the US Rubicon fenders. They are a different profile and actually quiet a bit wider. The other problem is how low the rear bumper/number plate holder is. If you need a tow bar it gets worse.......
8960623A-73FA-493E-9005-7ACF57E870B8.jpeg
D57DAC29-DE5C-4495-8253-4CAE39F2F82F.jpeg
FB487F26-AEEE-46F6-A8FC-D877DB76C46E.jpeg

Last edited:

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great, thank you for sharing your experience! Now it’s obvious that the rear steel bumper is a must as well. I also noticed that the license plate under the spare wheel is much lower in EU version. And yes, I’ve ordered a tow package - curious how they manage to install it. Some people here didn’t receive a tow hook even they ordered a tow package as well - maybe this is a reason why ?...
Sponsored