OP

modeler

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
My only question, why wasn't it noted and repaired before delivery? That would be a 20 - 30min repair in the hands of an experienced PDR (paintless dent repair) tech.
my suspicion is they dent it in hurrying pdi and just choose to let us pick up and fix it later.
we scheduled pickup days ahead, and when we came in, nobody prepared the jeep, it still had sticker and plastic everywhere.
We agreed to kill sometime in nearby ikea and came back it was already dark.
they said sorry to keep us waiting and hurrying the clean up, so probably hit garage door during that rush time.

the dealer is stupid, need constant reminder to do their job right, they didn't call us when the car is ready, need me call them to ask when it would be ready.

i will certainly write what i want when their survey come, right now, i just want to ignore them.
Sponsored

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
years ago, bought a NEW toyota MR2....a week later i was installing protective door molding , holes in door had to be drilled, and out came body putty !!...make a long story short, car was hit in dealer lot by employee, fixed, not told to me,had to sue the dealership in court, won, they bought car back from me...took total of 2 years !!...but i wasn't going to give in.....now i always take a penny and tap all around when i buy a new car....