URGENT JLU Sahara 18" Wheels and AT Tires available NO CHARGE

Senator71

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Switching my wheels and tires to Rubicon take-offs and have nowhere to store my Factory 18" with Bridgestone Dueler AT tires. They have done just under 1000 road miles and look like new. If anyone wants them PM me as they are at the dealer and they don't want to give me any money for them. Happy to let someone else benefit rather than the dealer.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Switching my wheels and tires to Rubicon take-offs and have nowhere to store my Factory 18" with Bridgestone Dueler AT tires. They have done just under 1000 road miles and look like new. If anyone wants them PM me as they are at the dealer and they don't want to give me any money for them. Happy to let someone else benefit rather than the dealer.
What a generous offer for someone local to you!

Wish you were closer, I’m looking for some to do alignments with!

Brett

Mail311

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
PM sent

OP
OP
Senator71

Senator71

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Offer closed - hopefully one happy camper. Thanks for your responses