WattsofJeep

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL eco diesel
Hey Everyone,

I know this topic comes up frequently, but I’ve seen a lot of conflicting info. I just ordered a 21’ Unlimited with the Eco Diesel, and also the 2” Mopar lift kit and rubicon flares at the dealership (so I don’t void the warranty). My question is, what else do I need to run 37’s for an easy driving mall crawler? This isn’t the Jeep I’ll be bringing to the trails, its pretty much going to be a general family use MC. Should I bother with C gussets and upgrading ball joints, and if so, do you know if this voids my factory warranty? I’m also curious what size 37’s would be as flush as possible to the Rubicon flares.

Thanks everyone,

Liam
Sponsored

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Adjustable trackbars and spacers if you are going to run factory wheels.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Hey Everyone,

I know this topic comes up frequently, but I’ve seen a lot of conflicting info. I just ordered a 21’ Unlimited with the Eco Diesel, and also the 2” Mopar lift kit and rubicon flares at the dealership (so I don’t void the warranty). My question is, what else do I need to run 37’s for an easy driving mall crawler? This isn’t the Jeep I’ll be bringing to the trails, its pretty much going to be a general family use MC. Should I bother with C gussets and upgrading ball joints, and if so, do you know if this voids my factory warranty? I’m also curious what size 37’s would be as flush as possible to the Rubicon flares.

Thanks everyone,

Liam
If you aren't going to be taking the Jeep on the trails, axle upgrades won't really be necessary. 37's will wear out the balljoints eventually, but it isn't anything you need to address now.

The Mopar kit will allow you to run 37s just fine. You might rub the rear fenders towards the bumper articulating on steeper curbs and what not, but it won't hurt anything.

Any axle modification you do, especially welding things onto it, won't void your warranty, but will give any service department ample reason to decline honoring it on the axle specifically.
Sponsored