Upgraded OEM halogen headlights to Oracle Oculus with Halo on JLU

nLadd_JLU

First Name
Nilesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Recently upgraded my OEM halogen headlights on my JLU to LEDs. I decided to go with the Oculus Bi-LED Projector Headlights by Oracle Lights.

Installation was extremely easy and straight forward. Like many i’m sure, prior to purchasing these headlight I researched on Youtube several reviews and installation videos which made the final experience that much easier. My biggest concern was the wiring, but they have made it so easy with a “plug & play” concept and the videos online definitely did help!

Can’t tell you how much my driving experience has improved with these LEDs compared to the poor yellowish OEM headlight beams. They are extremely bright with a nice white light and crisp cut off lines, Oh and my JLU now finally has her Halo’s too, so aesthetically they are sick!!

I’ve shared some images of my process, if you are thinking of upgrading yours I strongly recommend going with these!

AFD112CC-2B0E-4150-9E30-4C7BEB13473A.jpeg

78F6C25B-A8C2-49CB-94B8-6E7C228AC610.jpeg

1ADAEDC2-065C-41C9-9603-26CFAB8E4D50.jpeg

FFEAD9D5-A359-490B-90EE-4B2EDB572CD5.jpeg

3FDF36FB-34E9-44A5-B696-A427BA1E4A04.jpeg

7C48610F-2EA7-46BB-A128-0706DD50A15C.jpeg
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
They look great! Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone. Hope you enjoy :rock:

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Oracle, the instructions call to tap into fuse 52 for the halos. If I’m currently already tapping that one for aftermarket switches, can I use 91 instead?
You can then use the F43 fuse or the F45, we suggest F45 as its ignition.

Sponsored

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
I went nuts on the Black Friday sales and bought the Oculus headlights, 20w Fogs, Morimoto XB Fender lights, and LED Taillights all in one spree.

Jeep Wrangler JL Upgraded OEM halogen headlights to Oracle Oculus with Halo on JLU 20201204_212748

I wired the Oculus halos to the white w/brown stripe wire in the passenger fender light harness. This is the wire that operates the white LED's in the fender lights (becomes green in the Morimoto harness). This way the Oculus halos operate along with the fender DRLs instead of just being on all the time. It also keeps the fuse box clean and factory looking. My JLU is an 80th edition which is electrically a Sahara, so the fender wiring is different than the Sport models.

dirtygertie_jlu

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
I went nuts on the Black Friday sales and bought the Oculus headlights, 20w Fogs, Morimoto XB Fender lights, and LED Taillights all in one spree.

Jeep Wrangler JL Upgraded OEM halogen headlights to Oracle Oculus with Halo on JLU 20201204_212748

I wired the Oculus halos to the white w/brown stripe wire in the passenger fender light harness. This is the wire that operates the white LED's in the fender lights (becomes green in the Morimoto harness). This way the Oculus halos operate along with the fender DRLs instead of just being on all the time. It also keeps the fuse box clean and factory looking. My JLU is an 80th edition which is electrically a Sahara, so the fender wiring is different than the Sport models.
I’m still waiting on my oculus lights to be direct shipped from Oracle because Northridge is out of stock 😑

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I'm still waiting for mine to ship directly from Oracle, too. Ordered on Black Friday, so I hope to have them any day now. Can't wait to get them installed. The factory halogen headlights are almost like no headlights at all! lol

Last edited:

1ST JEEP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I hope you get yours soon. I order mine a week before Thanksgiving and still do not have them. When I order them John said they would ship the week of Thanksgiving. Call last week and he told be they would ship mid week and I would get an email. I still have not received an email or the lights. Beginning to think I'm getting the run around.

Sponsored

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I hope you get yours soon. I order mine a week before Thanksgiving and still do not have them. When I order them John said they would ship the week of Thanksgiving. Call last week and he told be they would ship mid week and I would get an email. I still have not received an email or the lights. Beginning to think I'm getting the run around.
I emailed them a couple of days ago and quickly received a response. I was told that they expected to receive a shipment of our headlights on 12/11/21. That was yesterday. They said they would first be tested by the quality control dept and then should be shipped out to buyers on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Let's be optimistic that we will be receiving them next week.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Hi all -- just wanted to confirm that this Oculus shipment has arrived to our warehouse facility. It is currently in QC so we can get these out asap to you, and you will receive a email notification of shipment. Definitely understand that no one likes to wait and our team is working hard to get aon top of delays that persist with the current COVID situation. We thank you for your patience and are sure you will love your new lights when they arrive!

dirtygertie_jlu

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
Hi all -- just wanted to confirm that this Oculus shipment has arrived to our warehouse facility. It is currently in QC so we can get these out asap to you, and you will receive a email notification of shipment. Definitely understand that no one likes to wait and our team is working hard to get aon top of delays that persist with the current COVID situation. We thank you for your patience and are sure you will love your new lights when they arrive!
Thanks for the update! I’m sure these are going to be worth the wait

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to their arrival.

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
@1ST JEEP
Sponsored